JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX
JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Ericka S.
Can't go to a cookout with out this stuff super good for some chard and grilled chicken
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
This barbecue sauce is to die for. I love it. It is honestly my favorite barbecue sauce
Taylor G.
This stuff is perfect . Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken ! Love these quick marinades for dinner
Natascha R.
West Vancouver, BC
I love me some BBQ sauce, and this one’s a regular in my kitchen. I lived in Tennessee for some time and Jack Daniels is certainly ingrained in the culture there, and it certainly has stuck with me. I generally use it on steaks or in pulled pork. If you haven’t tried it yet, get on that because it should be in everyone’s kitchen pantry!
Thaiana N.
Lisboa
Genteeeeeeeeeee!!! Quem nunca experimentou isso, serio! Por favor... EXPERIMENTEM!!! Qualquer carne ou molhos que voce queira preparar ficam com um sabor completamente especial com essa linha de molhos. Eu amo, especialmente o de mostarda!!
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
Got this set as a new house warming gift! The sauce is Delicious!!!! Good on all meats, I would marinate my chicken in it over night and it was delicious!!! Would buy again!!
Katie F.
So yummy!! I marinate my meat with the bbq sauce and some Jack Daniels whiskey. Makes a huge difference. Love the authentic bbq flavor in combination with the woody flavor of Jack.
Emily M.
Greenock, Inverclyde
This over some ribs or burger or even bbq food. Just makes the food taste so much better! Not healthy in the slightest but does anything that tastes that good healthy?
Cinthia C.
Excelente producto he tenido el placer de ingerirlo y vaya que es una delicia me encantaría algun día tener la oportunidad de ingerir algún otro producto
Ashey-Rose P.
Cornwall
I love this. It has the right balance of flavours and a punch to it. It is better than bullseye.

I love Bbq and this just makes it extra in the kitchen