JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX
JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Yana N.
Everybody loves the way I make my chicken wings and it’s all thanks to Jack Daniels barbecue sauce I mix it with a little honey and I pop them back in the oven on 500° and this is so full of flavor it is amazing what they have done with this barbecue sauce I absolutely love it I cannot live without this barbecue sauce I always have it at my house highly recommend it to everybody who is looking for a really good barbecue sauce
Katherine T.
To be honest, the sound of it doesn't seem pleasing. But let me tell you, it's really good! I like to use it for lots of different foods, BBQ marination, baked ribs/chicken, with my fries, in burgers. There's just so much you can do with this! It's delicious And one of my fav sauce/seasoning
Suzanne K.
I love this BBQ sauce. It goes great on the grill on chicken legs or ribs. This package also makes a great gift at a great price! The flavor is sweet with the tanginess you want in a BBQ sauce and does not flare up on the grill like some BBQ sauces can. Also pairs will with a
Michelle L.
houston, TX
now ive been a fan of jack daniels for a very long time and this was one of my less healthy but still healthy options i found a recipe on the box and was easy to follow . very good value for the abudencese you get of the products. i loved it so much i bought out the shelf
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Oh. My. Heavens. I absolutely adore this bbq sauce. It’s thick and sticks to all the ribs. It’s hearty, delicious, will make your tongue slap out your eyeballs. Whenever I am asked for a good bbq sauce I always offer up this particular one. It’s a household favorite
Lacey T.
Eastside
I love love love this barbecue sauce!!! It pairs so amazingly with some ribs on the grill! It is very affordable and satisfying! I wouldnt say its the healthiest thing ever but the taste is worth the extra calories lol. I would Highly recommend this to anyone!!
Shelby N.
Its delicious! Would definitely recommended to a friend! Bought at Walmart. Tastes amazing on ribs, or even just to dip chicken nuggets in! Even my two year old thinks it tastes good. 😂 it’s definitely a win in my household & I would definitely buy again!
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
I love marinating my chicken or steaks with this! Every time I use this my food always comes out very tasty. I usually add more pepper to this marinate because I like my meats more on the spicier side. I would definitely would repurchase again soon!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
Amazing for BBQ nights at the house with friends and family. I would say it does it's best work on pulled pork and I got it from my local Walmart in my town and I would say it isn't too bad for you so more towards the healthy side and I would buy it again
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
This is delicious barbecue sauce. The first time I ever had it was out at a restaurant and I was hooked. It’s bursting with flavor! Adds so flavor to the meats you put it on. Is wonderful to dip fries into. I would definitely buy this product again.