JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX!
Product Highlights
Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !in 1 review
2 months agoLakeland
Amazing Flavor! Makes any meal savory. Especially a great way to add flavor to any meat when cooking on the grill! If you haven't tried it go to your local grocery store and grab a few you won't be disappointed 😁
3 months ago
We found this as a gift for Father’s Day. It was a good value & had everything you needed for a good barbecue. You could taste the “bourbon” notes in the barbecue sauce. It was a good value & well received.
3 months agoOwens X Rds, AL
It has a Smokey quality and flavor to it and is one of the best bbq sauces. It is sweet and tangy and the same time and a crowd pleaser. I use it on ribs, chicken , burgers and anything else that needs some amazing flavor.
3 months agoNewburg, MD
Got this as a gift, Was amazing, molasses and brown sugar sweeten the sauce and vinegar with I believe Worcestershire sauce, oh and had the smoke flavor as well .. I made Pulled pork with it ..
2 months ago
Very nice smoky flavor. Not too strong of taste that would over power the taste of the meat.  Good price. Amount was sufficient for the steaks that I was using.
a month agoSalem, AL
I love this sauce my dad and bf drink the whiskey and i like the bbq sauce haha but really people it is a great thick stick to the meat sauce. Cant get better than that
5 months agoCorvallis, OR
As we have a big house hold of 8 of us plus family also friend's and BBQs and camping and much more we buy in bulk prices can get steep but when it comes to cooking I rather have the best as my husband when he's cooking is the best so he cooks with the best and always so amazing great product very worth it
2 years ago
I love this BBQ sauce. It goes great on the grill on chicken legs or ribs. This package also makes a great gift at a great price! The flavor is sweet with the tanginess you want in a BBQ sauce and does not flare up on the grill like some BBQ sauces can. Also pairs will with a
2 years agoEastside
I love love love this barbecue sauce!!! It pairs so amazingly with some ribs on the grill! It is very affordable and satisfying! I wouldnt say its the healthiest thing ever but the taste is worth the extra calories lol. I would Highly recommend this to anyone!!
2 years agoSt Augustine, FL
This is delicious barbecue sauce. The first time I ever had it was out at a restaurant and I was hooked. It’s bursting with flavor! Adds so flavor to the meats you put it on. Is wonderful to dip fries into. I would definitely buy this product again.