JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX
JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Yana N.
Everybody loves the way I make my chicken wings and it’s all thanks to Jack Daniels barbecue sauce I mix it with a little honey and I pop them back in the oven on 500° and this is so full of flavor it is amazing what they have done with this barbecue sauce I absolutely love it I cannot live without this barbecue sauce I always have it at my house highly recommend it to everybody who is looking for a really good barbecue sauce
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYYYYYYYY this! It would CHANGEEEE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Igot it from this wine store nd it was DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS wasnt disappointed! VERY AFFORDABLEEEE NOT Priceyyy like others! Iwould recommend this to other! So call your friend so they can tell their friends so everybody could eatt upppp! One big party!! Ayee
Elizabeth B.
Barstow
Amazing game changing marinade. Wonderful for a nice barbeque. I'm not all that familiar with the health content but we purchased it at Stater Bros and gave it a shot since we do like the liquor and it was delicious. If you love the taste of the liquor or maybe have never tried it but love barbeque you will love this!
Jordan C.
Tellico Plains
I have not tried this package combo but I have tried all of these products individually and they are flush! I especially love to use the Jack Daniels. BBQ sauce as chicken tender marinade.  It is also an excellent dipping sauce. If you are looking to try a new marinade or seasoning, pick this up next time you are grocery shopping!
Rebecca A.
Olean
Amazing we use it on everything. It is very flavorful and the taste is outstanding. My only recommendation is to make the label on the bottle actually part of the bottle becaus during the summer months we put in the cooler and the label falls off and other people don’t know what it is so they can buy it also.
Katherine T.
To be honest, the sound of it doesn't seem pleasing. But let me tell you, it's really good! I like to use it for lots of different foods, BBQ marination, baked ribs/chicken, with my fries, in burgers. There's just so much you can do with this! It's delicious And one of my fav sauce/seasoning
Suzanne K.
I love this BBQ sauce. It goes great on the grill on chicken legs or ribs. This package also makes a great gift at a great price! The flavor is sweet with the tanginess you want in a BBQ sauce and does not flare up on the grill like some BBQ sauces can. Also pairs will with a
Amber E.
Logan
I absolutely loves this product. it is Amazing on chicken to MARINADE stakes or ribs in. The flavor is amazing. Not super expensive either. Able to buy it a lot more. Id love to trt it with other meats as well. Definitely worth buying. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
now ive been a fan of jack daniels for a very long time and this was one of my less healthy but still healthy options i found a recipe on the box and was easy to follow . very good value for the abudencese you get of the products. i loved it so much i bought out the shelf
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey great whisky, very smooth, easy going down. Not to strong going down. It's perfect. Great cold or warm, with it without ice, also good mixing with coke.