BY JACK DANIEL'S #6 in Barbecue Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This barbecue sauce is so good.We use it when we grill out I even use it to dip french fries in,raw veggies and everything else I can think of.I guess you could say that I am addicted to it." in 1 review
Haley S.
My husband and I made hamburgers one evening and decided to try a new sauce to put on top! We drove right down to Kroger and bought this sauce! It went so good with bacon and cheddar cheese on the burger! It was reasonably priced and we have already bought more! LOVE the Jack Daniels line of BBQ sauce!
angel t.
Keizer, OR
jack daniels is relly good for baking meats and frying and grilling i love basting eith jack daniels barbecue sauce it is absolutely delishes and worth the great value it offers im suprised to say i would spend more than the set price for this product becouse of its tase and versitillety
Brooke T.
This is hands down the BEST barbecue sauce there is. I love to soak my barbecue in it. The flavor is amazing and I'm very impressed with this product. There actually aren't that many calories in it either (I was surprised!). I always buy the Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce, it's my "go-to".
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
This is our go-to barbeque sauce since many years now. My husband loves to barbeque and I always prepare the meat one night before with this sauce and let it sit in the fridge over night. The meat gets very soft and juicy, it tastes absolutely amazing and is in a very good price range.
Cesar G.
Orlando, FL
I really like this sauce. Its very earthy and rich, bold flavor. I put it on everything and anything! A little amount goes a long way and it stays nice and thick, not watery or diluted. It is amazing! I would recommend for anyone looking to do a fantastic barbecue or Holiday dinner.
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
This was the first time I purchased this, I needed to find a low sugar content sauce and this was what I could find. I was pleasantly surprised with how great it was. I have been adding it to more meals than I anticipated. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
This is the only barbecue sauce my husband will let us own. I throw it on top of chicken when I bake, dip it into french fries or make my own marinade! It's delicious every time, without disappointment I would definitely recommend if you have not tried already
Crystal M.
Dundalk, MD
First time we tried it and what a hit. We got it at our local Mars super market. I can't say it's healthy but it taste so good. We used this one cut up chicken breast. I also used it for ribs. We will be getting this one again. We have a winner.
Claudia C.
This barbecue sauce is always in our trailer. It is perfect with all kind food. I love with pork! Also the price is not bad comparing the product. We have a selection of flavors. I cannot resist! I have all in my house and trailer
Irene L.
Mi esposo ama este Barbecue Sauce, se lo pone a todo lo que puede, yo aunque no soy muy amante de estas salsas he podido disfrutarla con carnes y hot dogs, de verdad que su sabor es bastante suave y no tan dulce como el resto.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite food item to slather in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce?
Gleissy R.
Doral, FL
It has alcohol, I love bbq sauce !!
Kayla M.
Foodie Expert
What do you cook this with?
Matt B.
Iowa City, IA
Does this have alcohol in it?
Joann R.