BY JACK DANIEL'S #15 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Steakhouse
  • "This barbecue sauce is so good.We use it when we grill out I even use it to dip french fries in,raw veggies and everything else I can think of.I guess you could say that I am addicted to it." in 1 review
Rhonda M.
Review for: Barbecue Sauce 28 oz; 1 lb 12 oz; 794 g more...
I first got a taste of this sauce at TGIF restaurant. It was incredible. I was super excited when I found out that they sold it in my local grocers. This stuff is amazing on chicken, ribs, pulled pork sandwiches. It is basically like a syrup. It is rich in flavor from the brown sugar. Right away the tip of your tongue notices all the sweetness. It’s rich, deep, as you swallow the spices hit you in the back of your tongue. It’s sweet like candy. A teaspoon is 80 calories so it’s not the best for you as far as counting calories but it is so good. It’s liquid candy perfect for grilled food. I urge you to try it.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
This sauce is delicious. It is not too sweet and not too sour. It is well balanced. It goes well over all type of meat (chicken, porc, beef, shrimp, fish). It also goes great over vegetable like cauliflower, lentils, corn and so on. It's really about what you make out of it
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love this sauce! It has a very unique and distinctive yet wildly delicious taste. It has a hint of Jack Daniels while having a smoky Steakhouse flavor at the same time tasting like a classic barbecue sauce.
Kelsey B.
West Monroe
Absolutely looooove this stuff. Perfect for chicken barbecue! Affordable and yummy! I’ve only used for grilling but I’m sure you can use for other recipes as well! I will always buy this stuff again 🤗
Scott M.
Pittsburgh, pa
Good BBQ sauce.... Nice smokey taste.... Not too strong... Great flavor. Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce comes in different flavors as well that I will most certainly try next time..
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I’ve been using this sauce for a while and it taste so good. It’s easy just add on to your stake and you are good to go. Now I love a juice stake, so I take a ziplock bag add the stake and then the sauce. Mix and leave in the fridge or if you are making it that same day, I leave it out for like an hour and then cook. Omg it’s like the sauce gets in the meat and makes the meat taste so good and the meat soooo soft. I recommend.
Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is great bbq sauce! I'm more of a dipper, than a slather on and que type of girl, so i warm it up a little and get to finger lickin'!! It has just the tight amount of sweet and you can't really tell there's jack daniels in it, but it does make the flavor unique
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
This is my favorite barbecue sauce I dip almost anything in it, i slow cook chicken with it, and also put it with my barbecued meals. its got a nice sweet taste and its made by the same brand as one of my favorite whiskeys but theres no liquor here!
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is soooo good! I had never had this flavor or brand before, but I took a leap of faith and bought it. Jack Daniel's is now my favorite brand of barbeque sauce because it imparts a wonderful smoky flavor that almost makes my meats taste like they have cooked in a our smoker for hours.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite food item to slather in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce?
Gleissy R.
Doral, FL
It has alcohol, I love bbq sauce !!
Kayla M.
What do you cook this with?
Matt B.
Iowa City, IA
Does this have alcohol in it?
Joanna R.