Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Original No.7 Recipe uploaded by keren a.Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Original No.7 Recipe uploaded by Alisha B.Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Original No.7 Recipe uploaded by Terry E.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #8 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Jack Daniel's.
Barbecue sauce.
Original no.7 Recipe™. see more...

Buy on Target*
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I used this sauce on my burgers ALL the time! I love it and it tastes great. It has a lot of flavor and the right amount of sweet for me! I also love the Hickory BBQ flavor as well! This product runs the same price as Sweet Baby Ray’s etc. definitely will be a repeat customer!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I did not like this bbq sauce, I found it far too peppery and not enough sweet. I think this is just a personal taste thing, the thickness is pretty perfect with this. The color of this sauce is as dark and Smokey looking as you might expect. My roommates loved it, but i really really didn't like it 😝 just far too peppery and with the aftertaste of Jack Daniels following behind, it's just not my speed. 🖓
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love using Jack Daniel's Whiskey is a marinade when I cook, the flavor is excellent and it's a cheaper way to get the spiciness into a sauce than my favorite Maker's Mark (better flavor for sauces and marinades in my opinion.) I purchased this in hopes of skipping a mixing step in my prep, but I really didn't enjoy the pre-made flavor of the bbq and whiskey. This sauce is definitely more of an "as is" dipping sauce vs. mixing whiskey into a BBQ sauce to make a thinner marinade for cooking.
erin b.
Keyport, NJ
This sauce could make even the worst tasting, most dull, over-cooked meat taste like a meal for a king. The flavors inside this bottle are absorbed into the meat and works as a perfect overnight marinade, or a finishing touch as the top coat for some wings. Not to mention it makes a mouth-watering dipping song for steak bites. Absolutely delicious
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I love using ALL of the Jack Daniel's products when I cook! Everything is so amazing and bursting with flavor...and who doesn't want that?! This sauce I use all the time when I make Pulled Beef  aka BBQ Beef. It has been the only sauce that my entire family of 7 can agree on flavor wise for that dish!
Samantha T.
Philadelphia, PA
This barbecue sauce is one of my favorites to use for a variety of products. The flavor is good and smokey and I really like to use it with pork chops. I use this version because I feel as if its a less salty alternative than Lawry's brand. I frequently buy this for my house
Tyra H.
I love some Black Jack for toddy's, but I can't say that this Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce was my favorite.  The flavor was a bit too tomato-y for my liking.  It was better on ribs than on chicken.  My husband enjoyed it more than I did, so it's worth a try.
Peejay B.
Great BBQ sauce! It’s not my favorite for dipping, but on a rack of ribs? Yes please! So if you’re looking for something to add great flavor to meat, look no more!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
My family loves this Jack Daniels original bbq sauce. It has a nice smoky and sweet flavor to it. Our favorite thing to make with it is shredded chicken bbq sandwiches, with corn, bbq beans, and corn bread. This bbq is also great on steak! I love the quality flavor!
Emily W.
I love BBQ sauce, but this one is something extra special!  I really enjoyed the slight whiskey flavor and the depth of spice, sweetness and smokeyness.  It was priced similarly to other BBQ sauces, but the flavor was just so much more interesting!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What's your favorite kind?