Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Honey Smokehouse uploaded by Amina R.Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Honey Smokehouse uploaded by Svitlana P.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #9 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Honey Smokehouse™ Barbecue Sauce. see more...

• Does this have a tang to it?2 Answers
  • Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Honey Smokehouse Are these ...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product for pulled pork?4 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Omg we love Barbeque in our house, whether it’s on the grill, in the crock pot or baked in the oven we are about that life! Jack daniels really makes a darn good sauce, they have different varieties but the smoky is amazing!! If I’m doing crock pot ribs I add a little brown sugar and apple cider vinegar to the sauce and it’s perfect!!
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Loveeeee using this for my bbqs. As long as you get a good soak in I truly enjoy how this sauce marinated over my meats. Not terrible for using to create vegan meals ( alternative meats ) and it helps create the “real meat” feel
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is freaking delicious. We just purchased a grill and we put this on our chicken and it tasted amazing. Paid less than $5 and it was worth it. I like the sweet yet barbecue taste as well! Will continue to buy this line
CIARA C.
Emerson, GA
The consistency of the product was very good.  We used it on pulled pork.  It had the right amount of sweet but the taste of the whisky was a little overpowering.  It was about on par with other sauces as far as how healthy it is.  Sauce is usually best in moderation.  I was disappointed because I like boozy sauces but it was just too much.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband is a grill master and loves using this sauce on his slow smoked ribs. The flavor is so good. We use a spicy type of rub and then when the ribs are almost done we add this sauce because it compliments the spice. Very delicious and we will continue to purchase it.
Jerie Ann P.
I use this of sweet baby ray's when I make pulled pork or ribs. It's absolutely delicious and like to even use this sauce as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or fries or as a spread on sandwiches. It's very good and you can use it in so many recipes.
Amanda J.
Wartburg, TN
This barbecue sauce is amazing! You can cook it in your favorite pulled pork, or use it as a dipping sauce for your child’s chicken nuggets or fries! It’s a big hit with the husband and child, so we definitely buy it again and again!
Kim D.
Dover, PA
This is our new favorite BBQ sauce! Had to try it when we seen it on the shelves at Walmart! It didn't disappoint which is what we figured since it was a jack Daniels product! I would definitely recommend it and will buy again!
bianca r.
I thought we were talking about liquor here but i love both! the bbq sauces are amazing !!!! i love them and they are good priced and they go good with anything ! so juicy and delicious and they have many flavors
Nicole T.
brea,ca
10/10. Hands down one of my favorite sauces. I literally smother chicken in the slowcooker with this sauce and it tastes amazing. All the jack Daniel sauces are amazing but this specific one is just yum.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Would you recommend this product for pulled pork?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this have a tang to it?
Danny m.
What's your favourite barbeque sauce??
Kristina L.
Folsom
Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Honey Smokehouse Are these products gluten free?

Walmart