Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Hickory Brown Sugar uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #11 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Buy on Target
Tristan H.
This is my favorite!!! I love the hickory smoke and brown surgar flavor, with little smokies or BBQ chicken! Let's face it it's great with so many foods!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This is a great marinade. Something classic with a perfect twist of something new and different. Definitely recommend everyone to try on the grill
Massiel P.
My favorite BBQ sauce its amazing, specially when I'm eating chicken wings. Affordable not expensive, I bought in WalMart. I would recommend it.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just had this sauce on ribs the other night and it made those ribs taste so good. I would recommend this sauce to my friends who love to cook.
Sarah R.
Gilbert, AZ
JD BBQ sauce is a great product for all kinds of meat. I have used this on chicken and turkey meatballs. I would repurchase this in the future.
Marissa S.
Oxnard, CA
Its decent for dousing your hotdog or pork chop in, but its no sweet baby rays. It'll do in a pinch but if you have to choose, go with rays.
Sam R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this barbecue sauce but it does not quite compare to the sauce with their name at TGIFridays. It goes really well on grilled chicken.
Zoe V.
Reading, PA
My favorite when comes to barbaques this is my number one all my guest live when I use jack Daniels put alot of extra flavor into everything
Courtney C.
Pittsburg, KS
This is a good sauce for steaks or chicken on the grill. Good for dipping, but not much else. I didn't really live it, but it wasn't awful.
Brittany K.
Ringgold, GA
Can you say YUMMY!! Great on chicken,pork chops, hamburgers or throw it in the slow-cooker with some hotdogs. Girls love it guys love it.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sauce worth the price?
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
What makes this better than the other brands???