Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Hickory Brown Sugar uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #11 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Buy on Target
Sara R.
My husband and I always have a Jack Daniels BBQ sauce in our fridge! The sauce is great on pork or chicken. The flavor is incredible and it makes the fact that it is a little pricier than the competitor completely worth it.
Annamaria A.
Billings
This makes the best pulled pork sandwiches! I just cut up some pork, layer some of this delightful sauce and let it simmer while I am at work. By the time I come home, my apartment smells a-mazing, and dinner is ready!
Tamara W.
I typically mix my sauces with honey brown sugar and spices to my taste and this is one brand I can’t go wrong with the prices are amazing and it blends well my barbecues are always a hit definitely recommended
Reagan S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love BBQ sauce, but Jack Daniels BBQ sauce is by FAR the best! Eat with some smoked sausage & you have the greatest little side dish or even meal! Can't forget the squash & mashed potatoes!
Katelynn K.
Longview
I made the best baked chicken with this! The secret is to let the chicken marinate in it just about 30 minutes before cooking. Always remember to save a little bit to cover the chicken right after coming out of the oven!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
LOVE this BBQ. Bought it because I love Jack Daniels so much and now it's my favorite BBQ for chicken and ribs. Anytime jack Daniels comes out with a new cooking product I have to try it.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Absolutely amazing, my family only buys the Jack Daniels barbecue sauce! It is savory and smokey! It has so many uses, we use it for sandwiches, lil smokies, and chicken, both grilling and baking! Definitely a fan
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Okay so my family loves Jack Daniels and we love these extra products they have! This stuff is delicious and you get quite a bit for what you pay. I’d recommend trying it to spice up a few dinners. I like it a lot.
Chelsea B.
Blue Ridge , VA
Ummmmm delicious !!!! I can’t get enough of this stuff. Chicken, pork, you name it, it goes great on anything. I like to put it on my pork chops and chicken breasts for a quick dinner that tastes homemade.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
My husband and I love to enjoy barbecue whenever we can! We love the sweet taste of this brown sugar sauce! It is absolutely delicious! Sweet and smokey! The perfect complement to any meal.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sauce worth the price?
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
What makes this better than the other brands???