Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Hickory Brown Sugar uploaded by Melissa L.Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Hickory Brown Sugar uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's® Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Keri W.
You get a hint of the Jack  Daniels in the flavor but its not overwhelming. It goes wonderfully well on grilled rib (which is our favorite). We never have a cookout without it.
Samantha J.
Denver, CO
Absolutely delicious. Great price. Goes well with so many different foods. You can get it at any local grocery store so it's very convenient. My second most favorite BBQ sauce out there.
Bianca A.
Naples
I'm not a huge barbecue sauce fan, but I'm definitely a Jack Daniel's fan! I'm not sure what the secret recipe here is... but I suggest using it on cubed steak with onions. Delicious!
Abrielle W.
Curtis
I’ve always been a jack Daniels lover. I did a happy dance when I found they had bbq sauce! It’s my favorite bbq sauce so far and I’m so glad our small town store carry’s it!
Andrea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I know they have these ribs at TGIF. And this is amazingly combo! I personally like it on the ribs I haven’t tried it anywhere else. I like it shrimp and potatoes s definitely should try it.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
This is soooo good! I had never had this flavor or brand before, but I took a leap of faith and bought a bulk package of them through subscribe and save. I'm so glad I did, too because not only did I get a good deal I got an incredible tasting product. We made boneless ribs and used this sauce in the oven. My husband's cousin was over and he wasn't going to take a plate but I told him I had gotten some new sauce he should try. He started eating and said he'd love to have a bottle of this, whatever it was. When I told him it was Jack Daniel's he said "No wonder it's so good!"You can't particularly taste JD in the sauce, but it is so rich and amazing that it makes you want more and more. I am so happy that I didn't just get 1 bottle to try because it is the bomb.com, no lie. I could probably eat anything if it were soaked in this and I am looking forward to doing a lot of grilling with this in the coming weeks.
Lauren M.
This is my husbands favorite BBQ sauce! We eat BBQ sauce a lot, as it's his favorite condiment. This one is very affordable and goes with any and all meats. I use it to marinade or just as a dipping sauce. We buy it from Kroger.
Jessica S.
Macon
I was pretty disappointed in this product. Hickory brown sugar liquor? SIGN ME UP. After pouring a shot, I noticed it looked a little thick and gooey. I persisted, and attempted to drink it, leading to a realization that this is, indeed steak sauce. Half a bottle later, I discovered it doesn't even get you drunk. Would not recommend.
Tracy H.
Middleburg, FL
This sauce is pretty good for making quick barbeque. I wouldn't use it for something I was really trying to put a lot of effort in. I don't really use it much in recipes it's just kind of a last minute go to. I would recommend it to others if they were in the same situation.
Elizabeth K.
New Orleans, LA
I don't necessarily taste anything particularly "Jack Daniel's" ish, but YUM. It's a perfect barbecue sauce to accompany anything you'd like to cook. With other barbecue sauces, I have to "doctor them up" with my own spices and other sauces. With this? You're good to go.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sauce worth the price?
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
What makes this better than the other brands???

Walmart