Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce Hickory Brown Sugar uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #7 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Ana M.
La Feria, TX
My husband loves this bbq sauce it’s the only bbq sauce he buys now since he tried it. It’s at a very reasonable price. I’m very satisfied and so is my husband. Would definitely recommend it.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I loveee that Jack Daniel's came out with so many sauce and seasoning products. They are defintely my go-to for the price and the amount of flavor packed in each. This hickory brown sugar BBQ sauce is so good I could drink it out of the bottle. I love it on ribs, pulled pork, chicken, even just to dip with some nuggets. Great job!
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Thank goodness this isn’t the alcohol. I really don’t like Jameson but I LIVE THEIR FOOD RUBS YUMMY! I wouldn’t necessarily say this is healthy but it sure tastes good with some chicken or steak. Always look at sugars bc they add up. Ps price isn’t too bad under $15 but not-necessarily the lowest. Cheers!
Janeisha M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Excellent barbecue sauce. My mother-in-law pretty much puts it on everything when grilling steak, hotdogs, chicken, bell even the veggies. Great flavoring, not over-powering, really sweet to me which I like. So definitely recommend to people who can't live with barbecue sauce; which is me lol
Bianca C.
I've stopped eating meat within the last year and a half but prior to that this was a staple item in our kitchen. I used it on all sorts of meats in all sorts of manners and really enjoyed it! unfortunately I don't have a need for it now but I would recommend it highly to others.
Ashley G.
I thought I would give this a shot but I did find it to be a bit too sweet for my taste. I know barbecue sauce needs some brown sugar to get really delicious but I just wasn't a fan of this one. It wasn't expensive which is good because I probably won't use what's left of it.
Becky M.
This is a rather delicious BBQ sauce. It taste delicious on a variety of food, especially chicken. The flavor is sweet and not spicy at all. A great BBQ sauce to have at family BBQs. Most people will declare it a hit. In comparison to other BBQs it runs a close race.
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
It has the perfect balance between sweet and savory. I am satisfied with the flavor. It is worth spending money on and it's affordable. I would recommend buying it when it's on sale for 3 for $5 at Harris Teeter. I would purchase this product again.
Kristen J.
Las Cruces, NM
I am a HUGE fan of Jack Daniels whiskey, so naturally I gravitated towards their BBQ sauce. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! It’s great for BBQ chicken or for topping on steak. And honestly the price is totally worth it too!
Allie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love my Jack Daniel’s and love cooking and eating too. So when I found out they made barbecue sauce with it I was in love. It’s sweet Smokey flavor on your favorite chicken or pork on the grill will make you the favorite cookout spot in the family.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sauce worth the price?
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
What makes this better than the other brands???