Jack Daniel's 11.5 Oz Chicken Rub (1762) uploaded by Jodie L.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Make Jack Daniel's BBQ Chicken Rub your secret ingredient for bringing out the best in smoked or grilled chicken. This perfect blend of spicy seasonings and signature Jack Daniels flavor is created is especially for chicken on your outdoor grill or smoker. Just apply the dry rub evenly and liberally to poultry before cooking. Jack Daniels Chicken Rub makes an excellent flavor enhancer for any cut of grilled chicken. 11.5 oz. Created especially for smoking and grilling Enhances any type of chicken Signature Jack Daniels flavor see more...

Samantha T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love cooking my chicken with this whether I'm frying, baking,or grilling. It just brings the taste of and makes out so good
Holly Anne H.
Yesss! Amazing stuff! Use it alot! Taste amazing and I love it on chicken! I would buy again and again! I highly recommend!
Jessi T.
peru, IL
Gives a great new flavor to my grilled chicken! I found this at Kroger this summer and now i cant grill chicken without it
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
The flavor that this rub adds to your meat is excellent. You do not have to have a bland dinner and it is very easy to use
Crystal H.
Sicklerville
Great flavor. I love this stuff. Especially to use when cooking on the grill. Very tasty. Can't go wrong with some Jack.
Casey R.
Dunbar
It's okay to use for steaks! Not exactly my favorite, I believe it's a little pricey. Flavor is decent! I'd buy it again!
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
It was ok. It did have a great taste but it was pretty generic. There are other brands that are just as good and cheaper.
Casey B.
Me and my boyfriend literally just got done using this for dinner. We love using it on everything we cook on the smoker.
Jesse I.
Jackson , CA
This is the first time I have used this product and I was not disappointed. It has good flavor and is not overwhelming.
Dee M.
It works great on chicken, ground beef, even on hotdogs. yes. i ruvbed tgis on hotdogs and cooked them on the grill.