Jack Daniel's 11.5 Oz Chicken Rub (1762) uploaded by Jodie L.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Make Jack Daniel's BBQ Chicken Rub your secret ingredient for bringing out the best in smoked or grilled chicken. This perfect blend of spicy seasonings and signature Jack Daniels flavor is created is especially for chicken on your outdoor grill or smoker. Just apply the dry rub evenly and liberally to poultry before cooking. Jack Daniels Chicken Rub makes an excellent flavor enhancer for any cut of grilled chicken. 11.5 oz. Created especially for smoking and grilling Enhances any type of chicken Signature Jack Daniels flavor see more...

Lacey M.
Rochelle, GA
Can you say tasty?!? I love this stuff. Goes great on grilled chicken. A little goes a long way so you get more for your money. I prefer this product to most dry rubs in my kitchen. I will continue to purchase!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
My boyfriend only eat chicken and is very weird about what it is cooked in and how it is cooked! He is one of the most picky people I have ever met BUT he even loved this rub! It is so good, affordable, and favorable!
Kaleiugh C.
Meridian
If your looking to change up your normal barbecue routine this is the greatest product ever whoever came up with it is Imagine is it definitely spices up the dinner table and everybody in the family enjoys
Ashley D.
Painesville, OH
Jack Daniels never fails me. I purchased after trying the Pork Rub and I love this one just as much. I only use on the grill but it has so much flavor. You have to try this! I promise you won't regret it. I look forward to trying other Jack Daniels products in the near future.
Jacquelyn R.
Clover
This chicken rub is great tasting. It's sold in most stores like Walmart. All your chicken needs is this amazing rub. You will look for another season once you try this! Not only is it great but it healthy!
Kinsey R.
This chicken rub takes chicken to a whole nother level. It is amazing how it transforms the chicken. I put it on there, rub it in, and let it sit for a bit. Then I either grill, bake, or smoke it. Delicious
Kristen L.
Hill Afb, UT
This rub is so good. We put it on all our chicken items. It just adds another flavor to the usual "chicken". It was a tiny bit more expensove but I do not mind the price for it
Noel H.
Loganville, GA
I love spices and this one should definitely be added to the collection. It works best on the grill because the spices can be a little crunchy if sprinkled on before baking.
Candace G.
Eden
This has a wonderful taste. A slight hint of Jack. But I can't place my finger on the  taste with chicken. I eat chicken all the time and it's hard to find good seasonings.
Rachel V.
We seriously use this seasoning on everything - not just chicken! This is our def go to when it comes to grilling meat on the grill. So much flavor in one bottle!