Jack Daniel's 11.5 Oz Chicken Rub (1762) uploaded by Jodie L.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #13 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Make Jack Daniel's BBQ Chicken Rub your secret ingredient for bringing out the best in smoked or grilled chicken. This perfect blend of spicy seasonings and signature Jack Daniels flavor is created is especially for chicken on your outdoor grill or smoker. Just apply the dry rub evenly and liberally to poultry before cooking. Jack Daniels Chicken Rub makes an excellent flavor enhancer for any cut of grilled chicken. 11.5 oz. Created especially for smoking and grilling Enhances any type of chicken Signature Jack Daniels flavor see more...

Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
I love cooking with jack Daniels mixes. They are decently healthy. Great flavor. Wonderful recipes. Great with chicken or steak. Great with bbqs or cooking in an oven. Always very satisfying. They're delicious and not pricey. Very much worth it. I would certainly recommend giving it a try.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
My boyfriend only eat chicken and is very weird about what it is cooked in and how it is cooked! He is one of the most picky people I have ever met BUT he even loved this rub! It is so good, affordable, and favorable!
Jinna P.
New York
One of the best things the masterminds behind Jack Daniel's did was move into the cooking field . This rub us truly amazing , gives the chicken an absolutely divine flavor . I'm already planning on getting the steak rub .
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite chicken run on the market right now. I love it for smoked or grilled chicken. It has sweet flavor alongside a smokiness. We like to put it on chicken and serve it alongside grilled corn.
Robby W.
Florence, KY
This is delicious on chicken. I will not go without putting it on my chicken. Give it a try. You’ll do it every time! You won’t be able to cook without it, I promise. It’s reasonably priced too!!!
Shelby H.
Jack Daniels makes amazing ribs and sauces for meat and it's always good Everytime!! They aren't too over priced which is nice and what's better is they tend to last a while too, I would definitely recommend
Traci O.
Burton, MI
Pretty good! My husband tries to be a magician in the kitchen, but rarely succeeds lol. But when he bought this, I was in love. This is easily the best way to do any chicken, even baked!
Chelsea B.
Henrico, NC
The best seasoning for an outdoor BBQ with chicken! Gives it a nice smoked flavor especially on the grill. Even though it goes great any way you prepare your chicken. It really brings out the flavor in the chicken
Kinsey R.
This chicken rub takes chicken to a whole nother level. It is amazing how it transforms the chicken. I put it on there, rub it in, and let it sit for a bit. Then I either grill, bake, or smoke it. Delicious
Kristen L.
Hill Afb, UT
This rub is so good. We put it on all our chicken items. It just adds another flavor to the usual "chicken". It was a tiny bit more expensove but I do not mind the price for it