Jack Daniel's 11.5 Oz Chicken Rub (1762) uploaded by Jodie L.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #10 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Make Jack Daniel's BBQ Chicken Rub your secret ingredient for bringing out the best in smoked or grilled chicken. This perfect blend of spicy seasonings and signature Jack Daniels flavor is created is especially for chicken on your outdoor grill or smoker. Just apply the dry rub evenly and liberally to poultry before cooking. Jack Daniels Chicken Rub makes an excellent flavor enhancer for any cut of grilled chicken. 11.5 oz. Created especially for smoking and grilling Enhances any type of chicken Signature Jack Daniels flavor see more...

Kristina W.
St, NL
Great product. The use of his product on your chicken or even your ribs will give you a flavour burst. It can be found at any of your local stores and you will be very happy with this product. Would recommend it to anyone who enjoys flavours on their chicken
Emily R.
Liverpool
I love seasonings on my chicken and this rub gives me the opportunity to put whiskey and flavoured chicken together. I ordered it online with my shopping and I'd say it was perfectly priced for what you get. I will buy again because it was delicious!!
Lillian S.
Whitby, ON
This chicken rub had me craving the chicken I just ate for days on end. The flavour was so beautiful and even with a simple recipe this can kick it up 10 notches. I would definitely recommend to everyone who likes the Jack Daniels experience.
Christopher S.
London, ON
One of the best damn chicken ribs I’ve ever had my life got a sweet smoky barbeque flavour but that whiskey taste got a love whiskey whiskey is my favourite Jack down one of my favourite whiskey add that on to a barbeque rub for chicken you got yourself I had a good time
Samantha D.
hamilton
This jack Daniels chicken rub and is so delicious!! If anyone comes to your house for a BBQ and you cook with this they will defiantly be coming over for more and asking you what you used to cook your chicken !!
Amy M.
Durham
I wasn't a fan of this product as I found it didn't taste as good as I thought it would I put it with chicken and veg . It was on offer so cheap. My husband loved it so I guess it depends on your taste
Andrea R.
London, ON
Great chicken rub! Not an overwhelming taste of whiskey but the combination of whiskey flavours and other spices makes for a good bbq chicken. Flavorful and tasty, I recommend it to anyone!
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Tastes great (& not just on chicken!). You don't need much though (and if you do use too much it'll ruin the taste). Would buy again.
Alanah P.
Toronto , ON
The best chicken rub I bake a full chicken with this rub and then turn it into a nice chicken soup I would Recommend and repurchase
Mary T.
Grt combo or snack for the drink gives great company..  Love the blend with drinks......  The evenings became awesome