BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Tauji B.
Jack Daniels everything is amazing. Its also super affordable. Add jack Daniels to any meal and the work is done for you. Just cook and serve.
August G.
Clanton, AL
This steak seasoning is one of the best steak seasonings I use. I get compliments on my steaks each time I use it. I love the steak seasoning.
Michele M.
This seasoning is amazing! It has just the right amount of flavoring in it! We had it on steaks and it gave it a real kick with great taste!
Jessica P.
myrtle beach
My fiance uses this to grill anything. Although it primarily says steak seasoning has such a rich flavor that it is good on any kind of meat.
Tasha W.
Overall pretty good seasoning, nice flavor plus its jack so that makes it a bit better ;)  not something I'd use all the time but it's good
Kayce B.
Elkton, KY
Absolutely perfect on a good steak. Great flavor. Not too strong, just right. Best when grilling steaks and even goes good on pork chops.
Austine L.
El Paso, TX
Grainy and flavorful. Adds a real kick up to your steal and potatoes. It's a great home cook taste. Especially when paired with veggies.
Kasie I.
Ocala
I love this seasoning for my steaks. I used it on all of my proteins, it goes so well. It has a great flavor. I would highly recommend.
Jami W.
Liberty
Some of the best seasoning. Have used it for grilled steak as well as a roast. It adds great, rich flavor every time we have used it.
Diedra M.
Deer Park, TX
This is great stuff! We use it on steaks and BBQ regularly. It has a great flavor with just enough spice without being overpowering.