Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #9 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Casara B.
I love this steak seasoning. Can't go wrong with anything from Jack Daniels. I get it from Publix or any grocery store. We used it on steak and chicken.
Ciara B.
Taylor
Makes your steak taste like it came straight from Jack Daniel himself I definitely would recommend this and I was very satisfied with my flavorable steak
Stormie W.
redding, CA
Flavor blends amazing. Just the perfect pinch to put in my steaks when I grill. Not to salty...especially love when I do a marinade with Jack whiskey
Kimberly M.
Great steak seasoning. I use it with some seasoning sauce and throw it in a skillet on high for a couple minutes each side then broil it for 5-10 min
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Great addition to any steak, I first Brush olive oil on the steak and then light rub this seasoning into it. Most people compliment the steaks taste.
Cary Z.
Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning tastes great! It does not dry out the meat like some seasonings do and you can still taste it after cooking.
LANDON R.
WEST JORDAN, UT
This is amazing. The flavors that go into your steak are incredible. It helps tenderize the meat and once grilled the flavors permeate the steak
Amanda S.
Rock Springs, WY
One of my go-to steaks seasonings. This is great for when I want the meat to taste great but I do not know the flavors that someone will have.
August G.
Clanton, AL
This steak seasoning is one of the best steak seasonings I use. I get compliments on my steaks each time I use it. I love the steak seasoning.
Taj T.
Jack Daniels everything is amazing. Its also super affordable. Add jack Daniels to any meal and the work is done for you. Just cook and serve.