BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Randi H.
Sunrise, FL
Tried the Jack Daniel's steak seasoning with some Jack Daniels wood chips, perhaps it was the combination, it was flavourful at first, but then there was an after taste I couldn't put my finger on. The price was reasonable, I would get it again, this time maybe without using the wood chips.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
My husband loves to grill, and I got him this seasoning for Christmas last year! It was a huge hit! He loved it, and we use it on just about everything-not just steak! It's affordable, super tasty and lasts a long time! We will continue to use this kind of seasoning for sure! :)
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This steak flavoring is great, not too salty very bold flavor. Just throw it on a steak before it it's the grill and it's perfect. It was a great addition to my season cabinet. A little pricey but you pay for the name on the bottle. Probably not buy again, but not because of the flavor!
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Definitely one of my favorite seasonings to put on a steak, such a delicious flavor!  It was a good price, not too high but also not too low, I ended up getting mine from the local HEB Plus!  I was definitely satisfied with the flavor, it was a big hit at my last BBQ.
Melissa G.
I swear , Jack daniels makes awesome everything! All their seasonings, ive found to be potent enough to cook well and still leave an awesome taste. There are also different flavors for everything.i was beyond satisfied and will most definitely be repurchasing
Diane R.
Bronx , NY
This is soooooo good. I love everything they sell for food. I had it with my steak and it came out so good! pair it with mashed potatoes & Mac and cheese. I always get these at any supermarket around the seasoning area. Give it a try!
Kacee S.
Henderson
We use this every time we grill out! My whole family seriously loves it! We bought it at Walmart and put it on our steaks, burgers, fries, everything! I don't kknow how healthy it is but it's so good! I'll definitely buy it every time I'm looking for seasoning!
Ana M.
El Centro, CA
Great product. I love it. Use it every time for indoor and outdoor grilling. Steak and chicken and it looks so good. Not too pricey. A lot of product for the price. Bought it at bevmo. I believe it was also at vons. Would definitely buy it again. So delicious.
Juliett W.
LANSING, MI
Jack Daniels has so many great products, i found the steak seasoning at Meijer and also bout the bbq sauce. It was only about 4$ and i use it on steaks, burgers, and chicken. Its very good and should be apart of everyone's bbq this summer
Amber M.
Clendenin
This adds great flavor and brings out the best in your food. We had it on steaks and it was great. It is not over powering and doesn't take over the flavor of the food you're eating.