Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #7 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Diane R.
Hackensack, NJ
This is soooooo good. I love everything they sell for food. I had it with my steak and it came out so good! pair it with mashed potatoes & Mac and cheese. I always get these at any supermarket around the seasoning area. Give it a try!
Kacee S.
Henderson
We use this every time we grill out! My whole family seriously loves it! We bought it at Walmart and put it on our steaks, burgers, fries, everything! I don't kknow how healthy it is but it's so good! I'll definitely buy it every time I'm looking for seasoning!
Ana M.
El Centro, CA
Great product. I love it. Use it every time for indoor and outdoor grilling. Steak and chicken and it looks so good. Not too pricey. A lot of product for the price. Bought it at bevmo. I believe it was also at vons. Would definitely buy it again. So delicious.
Trish M.
Cheyenne
Best steak seasoning ever. We also use it for burgers. Flavorful, well priced, with the buy. I have bought it multiple times so far and will continue to buy it. Always a sad day when I realize I am out. I recommend this product highly to everyone.
Brookelyn T.
Harrisville
Great product. Amazing flavors. Just the right amount of everything. Goes great with steaks, pork chops, even boneless ribs.  Very happy with the flavor consistency. Great valve for a top of the line product
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
Jack Daniels has so many great products, i found the steak seasoning at Meijer and also bout the bbq sauce. It was only about 4$ and i use it on steaks, burgers, and chicken. Its very good and should be apart of everyone's bbq this summer
Devan H.
Louisville, KY
Makes any meat that you are cooking taste great! Just enough spice and saltiness. It’s really great on anything. I also use it to rim my bloody Mary’s! Yummy! It’s always a crowd pleaser! Anything from Jack Daniels is great!
Amber M.
Clendenin
This adds great flavor and brings out the best in your food. We had it on steaks and it was great. It is not over powering and doesn't take over the flavor of the food you're eating.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Jack Daniels seasoning is pretty good. It's a little pricey considering it's the same seasoning as some generic ones. You're basically paying for the name.though it is tasty.
Nicole G.
Fort pierce, FL
Lite up the grill! Great flavor all the way alitte high in price for seasoning but this has such a great flavor steaks are all spiced up with this many other items to season