Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #5 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Jessica D.
Rockledge, FL
This is so great for steak seasoning. I love to season and then sear steaks, and then bake them with butter. I usually make asparagus with it and it pairs well and I won’t go back to any other seasoning. For how little I make steak, it lasts a long while and I have repurchased several times.
Billie C.
Fresno
This was a good product! My husband preferred it on line and we were so exciting when it came in. That night we used it on our steak and it gave It amazing flavor, the only thing I would change would be the lid where the spice comes out. I would use smaller holes so it dosnt come out as fast,
Haley S.
Benton, KY
My husband loves to grill, and I got him this seasoning for Christmas last year! It was a huge hit! He loved it, and we use it on just about everything-not just steak! It's affordable, super tasty and lasts a long time! We will continue to use this kind of seasoning for sure! :)
Ana V.
Anchorage, AK
One of my other favorite seasoning when I make or have steak for the night. I do use this seasoning more than the other one but I don't care, its the best seasoning when you have steak. I'm not fancy much so usually it's just steak, with steam vegetables and rice and I'm good.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This steak flavoring is great, not too salty very bold flavor. Just throw it on a steak before it it's the grill and it's perfect. It was a great addition to my season cabinet. A little pricey but you pay for the name on the bottle. Probably not buy again, but not because of the flavor!
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Definitely one of my favorite seasonings to put on a steak, such a delicious flavor!  It was a good price, not too high but also not too low, I ended up getting mine from the local HEB Plus!  I was definitely satisfied with the flavor, it was a big hit at my last BBQ.
Ciara S.
McAllen
This steak seasoning is literally delicious! It's got quite a bit of sodium in it, by it's otherwise not too bad for you. It's a good value, and comes with a good amount. I recommend using it with a steak on the grill. I will be buying this product again.
charissa b.
Utica
This is an awesome steak seasoning! My husband always has it in the cabinet! It gives out food an amazing taste! It's not real pricey and that's always a plus. I buy it at Wal-Mart which is convenient. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Diane R.
Hackensack, NJ
This is soooooo good. I love everything they sell for food. I had it with my steak and it came out so good! pair it with mashed potatoes & Mac and cheese. I always get these at any supermarket around the seasoning area. Give it a try!
Kacee S.
Henderson
We use this every time we grill out! My whole family seriously loves it! We bought it at Walmart and put it on our steaks, burgers, fries, everything! I don't kknow how healthy it is but it's so good! I'll definitely buy it every time I'm looking for seasoning!
Apryl C.
Is this any good? Also where can I find this? I live in Maine if that helps!