Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Nicole G.
Fort pierce, FL
Lite up the grill! Great flavor all the way alitte high in price for seasoning but this has such a great flavor steaks are all spiced up with this many other items to season
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
We love this spice on our steaks and hamburgers. I haven't tried it on much more than that, but will in the future. It gives it that little extra kick to make it delicious!
Kayla s.
Best steak seasoning I’ve ever had. Hard to find in my opinion but the tastes is amazing. Perfect for those summer cookouts with of course some cold beer on the side.
ashley h.
carbon hill
This is a good steak seasoning but at the same time I had expected more cuz we'll it is Jack Daniels and there drinks has always been Thebes quality so I was a little let down with this product
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Jack Daniels seasoning is pretty good. It's a little pricey considering it's the same seasoning as some generic ones. You're basically paying for the name.though it is tasty.
Shaye W.
Milliken, CO
I was curious how a seasoning would provide the Jack Daniel's flavor but I was pleasantly surprised!  We used the seasoning on our elk steaks as a rub before we placed them on the grill. The seasoning gave a very flavorful, whisky flavor but also provided a bit of smokiness to the meat. Super amazing flavor!
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
My fiance usually does the cooking, but I decided to treat him and pick this up from my local grocery store, and the price was more than reasonable. The ingredients are natural, and it can be paired with any kind of steak, chicken, however you want. My fiance and I were both definitely satisfied after dinner! Nothing better than a happy husband! Lol!
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Oh my goodness! We love jack Daniels whiskey, but we found this seasoning rub at our local grocery store and we used it to grill steaks one night and I have to tell you, this has become my favorite steak rub! It paired well with A-1 steak sauce, I've bought this about three times already, it's a staple in our spice cabinet!
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
What a perfect blend of seasons to create a mouth watering steak for dinner. Fire up the grill and cook to a medium rare add a little zip sauce and bam u have a magnificent steak. Pair it with a fully loaded potato and some asparagus and who could ever complain about that dinner! Enjoy you wont be disappointed
Gina H.
Westville
Adds an amazing flavor to whatever you put it on. Great to rub on a steak for some delicious grilled up steaks. Pair it with some Jack for dinner and it’s perfect. Would recommend this for anyone to try. I would buy this for friends as a great gift for someone who likes to grill.
Apryl C.
Is this any good? Also where can I find this? I live in Maine if that helps!