BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Samantha P.
I love this steak seasoning rub! The flavor is delicious and tastes great on all meat. I have crossed over and used this on fish and chicken too and it was just delicious.
Lindsay L.
This seasoning has an amazing flavor! It is my go-to seasoning when I'm making steaks on the grill. I've even used it on foil bakes in the oven/on the grill as well!
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
I love Jack Daniel's liquor, but the seasonings and food products are also fantastic! The rubs and seasonings always complement great cuts of meat perfectly.
Sammie L.
Cleveland , OH
Adds a very good flavor to one of my favorite meats of all time. Definately worth trying if you havent already. Tatstes great on its own or with a blend of other spices.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I really love this Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763). It is the perfect blend of herbs and spices, and is suitable for a variety of meats. We tend to use this on steaks, hamburgers and pork chops in my family, but I'm sure it would taste great on chicken or fish as well. It is affordable and easy to find at our local grocery store. We continue to buy this because if the excellent flavor payout and affordability. Great product!
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
My fiance usually does the cooking, but I decided to treat him and pick this up from my local grocery store, and the price was more than reasonable. The ingredients are natural, and it can be paired with any kind of steak, chicken, however you want. My fiance and I were both definitely satisfied after dinner! Nothing better than a happy husband! Lol!
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Oh my goodness! We love jack Daniels whiskey, but we found this seasoning rub at our local grocery store and we used it to grill steaks one night and I have to tell you, this has become my favorite steak rub! It paired well with A-1 steak sauce, I've bought this about three times already, it's a staple in our spice cabinet!
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
I love all jack Daniel products for grilling. They all have so much flavor and deliver exactly what you are looking for when purchasing the product. This seasoning is so good and flavorful and can replace or add to others. Great for in the house or outside by the grill. I use it not only on meat but veggies too!
Shaye W.
Milliken, CO
I was curious how a seasoning would provide the Jack Daniel's flavor but I was pleasantly surprised!  We used the seasoning on our elk steaks as a rub before we placed them on the grill. The seasoning gave a very flavorful, whisky flavor but also provided a bit of smokiness to the meat. Super amazing flavor!
Lexsa M.
Very good! The spices pair very well with most meats, but it is pricey! I probably won't purchase again simply for that fact alone. However, if you want to splurge on a gift for someone who like last to grill, this is a great gift! It's not too spicey either so it does appeal to a larger audience.