Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #6 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Ana R.
San Angelo , TX
Soooooo goood , I seriously love using this on steaks or when I'm cooking I buy it online on the website it's not to pricey but it leaves your steaks tasting amazing I love the flavor it's nice and rich highly recommended you won't be disappointed
Tiffany N.
This product gives you the perfect blend of flavors for that steak whether you grill the steak or place it in a pan and sautéed it or bake it! It is absolutely delicious and I would recommend it all steak lovers out there! This product will always be my go to!
Victoria K.
The best steak seasoning there is! It gives such a great taste to the meat. It is kinda pricey but I would definitely spend little bit extra for this one. Just try it when you are grilling some steaks. Delicious.
Christine T.
Los Angeles, CA
It gives a good taste to the meat , I recommend this if you’re a liquor lover and a fan of a good meat. It doesn’t taste as much as alcohol it just has a great taste. I will suggest y’all to give it a try.
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using this seasoning on everything I grill! The well rounded seasoning just gives that perfect juicy taste that you look for when it comes to grilled food! Jack Daniel's 11.5 Oz Chicken Rub (1762)
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I actually bought this for a Father’s Day gift for my husband. I found it at Walmart, and it was a bit more than I usually spend, but the bottle is a pretty decent size! The taste is actually good, and my husband uses it all the time.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Jack Daniels steak seasoning is absolutely delicious. What is better than great seasoning on a fantastic cut of steak cooked on a hot grill? Nothing I highly highly highly recommend this Seasoning
Doddi G.
I love all of these steak seasoninhs. It takes the guess work out of cooking for me. If it's steak on the menu for dinner I just grab season and go. With full confidence in the flavor outcome! It's a no brained in any kitchen.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I really like to use this seasoning for steaks and hamburgers. It is always a big hit at parties and events. I recommend using a couple shakes on ground beef for a different flavor.
Candice H.
Tulsa, OK
This is a greats seasoning to put on your steak/chicken. It has great flavor on shrimp as well. There are not many calories. I bought mine at Sam’s or Walmart. I was definitely satisfied with this seasoning!