BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Kim L.
Marana, AZ
This is one of the best seasonings I have used to cook with, I would readily suggest this to anyone who is looking for a great smokey but subtle steak seasoning. It exceeded my expectations by far and I would definitely buy this again and again.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I love this steak seasoning. Super simple. You just sprinkle or rub it on the steak and it has amazing flavor. I usually buy it at Walmart when I need something simple and fast. Price is reasonable as well. I always buy more when I run out!!
charissa b.
Utica
This is an awesome steak seasoning! My husband always has it in the cabinet! It gives out food an amazing taste! It's not real pricey and that's always a plus. I buy it at Wal-Mart which is convenient. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
We love our steak but so many steak seasonings just overdo it and take away from the flavor of a good cut of meat. Not Jack Daniel’s! It’s delicious without being overwhelming. I’m picky about my seasonings, and I always make sure I have this in my spice rack.
Amanda L.
Bowling Green
This is one of my favorite steak seasonings. It is one of the less expensive ones I've found and it gives great flavor without all the extra badness for you. I love it on a steak and thrown on the grill. I'd definitely buy this again.
georgiann L.
I absolutely love this seasoning.  I have used it as a dry rub and let it sit overnight before putting the meat into a slow cooker and the flavor was very enjoyable and everyone who ate it loved it and wanted to know what I had used.
Skylar M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This definitely tops off a great steak! It's pretty healthy in itself and can make your steak have a fantastic flavoring. You can get this at pretty much any major steak house around. And is great with a baked potato. I would highly recommend you try this product
Tiffany N.
This product gives you the perfect blend of flavors for that steak whether you grill the steak or place it in a pan and sautéed it or bake it! It is absolutely delicious and I would recommend it all steak lovers out there! This product will always be my go to!
Victoria K.
The best steak seasoning there is! It gives such a great taste to the meat. It is kinda pricey but I would definitely spend little bit extra for this one. Just try it when you are grilling some steaks. Delicious.
Trish M.
Cheyenne
Best steak seasoning ever. We also use it for burgers. Flavorful, well priced, with the buy. I have bought it multiple times so far and will continue to buy it. Always a sad day when I realize I am out. I recommend this product highly to everyone.