BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Product r.
Glen Burnie
I put this on everything! I love it for vegetables and meat. Is a little pricey but tasty.
Lyss W.
Gillette, WY
This stuff is amazing! Love the taste! Love the price! Best steak seasoning I've ever tried!
Taylor C.
Cardiff
Wasn’t expecting much from this but it was actually quite nice. I rubbed it on my sirloin steak with some olive oil and let it marinade for a few hours. The flavor wasn’t as strong as I’d hoped but you could definitely taste it. I used it as a chip seasoner too and it was nice. Not sure if I’d buy again though.
Karine P.
Awsome spice!! We used it on our farm raised beef steaks and it tasted Amazing!! We put some at the beginning of the bbq cooking and added a bit more towards the end whenthe steaks were almost medium rare. I would definitely reccomend this jack Daniel spice!
Hello D.
seriously. who thought of this? they're geniouses GENIOUS. your boyfriend will prob like this way too much tbh.. and he'll talk about it to all his pals and the bball game. but you know what..THATS WHAT YOUR 20S ARE FOR. SEASON MY STEAK.
Sara N.
Good flavour, my brother in law uses it on just about everything. Can buy it almost anywhere, at our local grocery store, it's also available at our local dollar store. Good product and will continue to use
Erica K.
Belleville
This stuff is to die for. Honestly make's roast, steak's, anything, tasy so good. Very flavourful. Would recommend. I bought it online as my local stores did not have it
Kanisha D.
oshawa, Ontario
Very good taste amazing on steak especially on a bbq.you can even put some on chicken and it taste good. I recommend this product to anyone who loves their steak seasoned
Brandon S.
Brantford
A very fine mix of spices perfect for your steak or beef. Pairs well with a nice whiskey on the side. Is slightly salty therefore only 4/5.
Marie-eve L.
Québec, QC
Wow the best steak seasoning a taste on my bbq this summer! Mix with meat and cheese its become the best burger i ever taste