BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
The best steak seasoning. Especially to grill with. I however use it on other meats too. They make a great burger.
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
ehh.. wasnt amazing. I can definitely mix my own version for half the cost and more flavor. I would not repurchase.
Kanitra S.
liberty, MS
This is a great seasoning and not only for steak. I use it on my ribs alsi. It is delicious and cery sweet to me
Janet S.
Clay Center, KS
Perfect blend of spices! It brings out and adds so much flavor, not onlly to steak bit to chicken and pork too.
Taylor I.
Mobile
Makes for really great, smokey, flavorful steaks. I use it when we grill out. Makes grilling out quick and easy
Jeanette H.
Mission, TX
the seasoning is good makes the steaks have a good flavor to it as well i always put it on my steaks. very good
LaTasha F.
I like to try different flavors on my steaks and this is one of my favorites. Great for cooking on the grill.
Abby O.
Charlotte
Hands down the best! We use this every time we make stake for dinner and it always turns out delicious!! Yum
Abby L.
Me husband loves this. He got it in a smaller gift set last Christmas and loves to season everything with it!
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
I think this stuff is unique and tasty on meats. Particularly dark meats like pork or beefs. Amazing taste.