BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Haley D.
Bassett, VA
Gives steak a great and pronounced flavor. Put some a1 on it and you're good to go. Super yummy for a great dinner
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
The best steak seasoning. Especially to grill with. I however use it on other meats too. They make a great burger.
Kanitra S.
liberty, MS
This is a great seasoning and not only for steak. I use it on my ribs alsi. It is delicious and cery sweet to me
Taylor I.
Mobile
Makes for really great, smokey, flavorful steaks. I use it when we grill out. Makes grilling out quick and easy
Janet S.
Clay Center, KS
Perfect blend of spices! It brings out and adds so much flavor, not onlly to steak bit to chicken and pork too.
Jeanette H.
Mission, TX
the seasoning is good makes the steaks have a good flavor to it as well i always put it on my steaks. very good
Abby O.
Charlotte
Hands down the best! We use this every time we make stake for dinner and it always turns out delicious!! Yum
LaTasha F.
I like to try different flavors on my steaks and this is one of my favorites. Great for cooking on the grill.
Abby L.
Me husband loves this. He got it in a smaller gift set last Christmas and loves to season everything with it!
Pauline M.
I love this seasoning, i use it for most of my grilling! Tastes great, great price and its healthy for you!