Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Loveeee this. Great for seasoning and throwing your meat on the grill to eat! Easy and has all the flavor you would want in your steaks hands down. Saves me time and money since its so easy to do and is very affordable to purchase at local grocery stores !
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
We love our steak but so many steak seasonings just overdo it and take away from the flavor of a good cut of meat. Not Jack Daniel’s! It’s delicious without being overwhelming. I’m picky about my seasonings, and I always make sure I have this in my spice rack.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I actually bought this for a Father’s Day gift for my husband. I found it at Walmart, and it was a bit more than I usually spend, but the bottle is a pretty decent size! The taste is actually good, and my husband uses it all the time.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
I love Jack Daniel's liquor, but the seasonings and food products are also fantastic! The rubs and seasonings always complement great cuts of meat perfectly.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I really love this Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763). It is the perfect blend of herbs and spices, and is suitable for a variety of meats. We tend to use this on steaks, hamburgers and pork chops in my family, but I'm sure it would taste great on chicken or fish as well. It is affordable and easy to find at our local grocery store. We continue to buy this because if the excellent flavor payout and affordability. Great product!
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
I love all jack Daniel products for grilling. They all have so much flavor and deliver exactly what you are looking for when purchasing the product. This seasoning is so good and flavorful and can replace or add to others. Great for in the house or outside by the grill. I use it not only on meat but veggies too!
Lexsa M.
Very good! The spices pair very well with most meats, but it is pricey! I probably won't purchase again simply for that fact alone. However, if you want to splurge on a gift for someone who like last to grill, this is a great gift! It's not too spicey either so it does appeal to a larger audience.
Billie C.
Fresno
This was a good product! My husband preferred it on line and we were so exciting when it came in. That night we used it on our steak and it gave It amazing flavor, the only thing I would change would be the lid where the spice comes out. I would use smaller holes so it dosnt come out as fast,
Jessica D.
Rockledge, FL
This is so great for steak seasoning. I love to season and then sear steaks, and then bake them with butter. I usually make asparagus with it and it pairs well and I won’t go back to any other seasoning. For how little I make steak, it lasts a long while and I have repurchased several times.
Randi H.
Sunrise, FL
Tried the Jack Daniel's steak seasoning with some Jack Daniels wood chips, perhaps it was the combination, it was flavourful at first, but then there was an after taste I couldn't put my finger on. The price was reasonable, I would get it again, this time maybe without using the wood chips.
Apryl C.
Is this any good? Also where can I find this? I live in Maine if that helps!