Jack Daniel's 10.25 Oz Steak Seasoning (1763) uploaded by Mallory B.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #6 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
What a perfect blend of seasons to create a mouth watering steak for dinner. Fire up the grill and cook to a medium rare add a little zip sauce and bam u have a magnificent steak. Pair it with a fully loaded potato and some asparagus and who could ever complain about that dinner! Enjoy you wont be disappointed
Gina H.
Westville
Adds an amazing flavor to whatever you put it on. Great to rub on a steak for some delicious grilled up steaks. Pair it with some Jack for dinner and it’s perfect. Would recommend this for anyone to try. I would buy this for friends as a great gift for someone who likes to grill.
Brittney R.
Omaha
Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is a staple in my house! Whether I am grilling outside or using my cast iron skillet, this steak seasoning is never missed. It has great flavor and spice that isn't lost during the cooking process. I would recommend this for burgers as well.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Loveeee this. Great for seasoning and throwing your meat on the grill to eat! Easy and has all the flavor you would want in your steaks hands down. Saves me time and money since its so easy to do and is very affordable to purchase at local grocery stores !
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
This is one of the best seasonings I have used to cook with, I would readily suggest this to anyone who is looking for a great smokey but subtle steak seasoning. It exceeded my expectations by far and I would definitely buy this again and again.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I love this steak seasoning. Super simple. You just sprinkle or rub it on the steak and it has amazing flavor. I usually buy it at Walmart when I need something simple and fast. Price is reasonable as well. I always buy more when I run out!!
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
We love our steak but so many steak seasonings just overdo it and take away from the flavor of a good cut of meat. Not Jack Daniel’s! It’s delicious without being overwhelming. I’m picky about my seasonings, and I always make sure I have this in my spice rack.
Amanda L.
Bowling Green
This is one of my favorite steak seasonings. It is one of the less expensive ones I've found and it gives great flavor without all the extra badness for you. I love it on a steak and thrown on the grill. I'd definitely buy this again.
georgiann L.
I absolutely love this seasoning.  I have used it as a dry rub and let it sit overnight before putting the meat into a slow cooker and the flavor was very enjoyable and everyone who ate it loved it and wanted to know what I had used.
Skylar M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This definitely tops off a great steak! It's pretty healthy in itself and can make your steak have a fantastic flavoring. You can get this at pretty much any major steak house around. And is great with a baked potato. I would highly recommend you try this product