BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is the perfect way to bring together the tastes you love-juicy steak and signature Jack Daniels flavor. This steak seasoning dry rub has a specially blended spicy flavor and large granules to bring out the best in your favorite cuts of meat. Just coat steaks with cooking oil, and apply a heavy, even coat of the seasoning dry rub. Then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling. Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning is the perfect flavor enhancer for any cut of beef. 10.25 oz. Created to bring out the best in steaks Signature Jack Daniels flavor Rub on meats before grilling see more...

Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
My fiance usually does the cooking, but I decided to treat him and pick this up from my local grocery store, and the price was more than reasonable. The ingredients are natural, and it can be paired with any kind of steak, chicken, however you want. My fiance and I were both definitely satisfied after dinner! Nothing better than a happy husband! Lol!
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
What a perfect blend of seasons to create a mouth watering steak for dinner. Fire up the grill and cook to a medium rare add a little zip sauce and bam u have a magnificent steak. Pair it with a fully loaded potato and some asparagus and who could ever complain about that dinner! Enjoy you wont be disappointed
Shaye W.
Milliken, CO
I was curious how a seasoning would provide the Jack Daniel's flavor but I was pleasantly surprised!  We used the seasoning on our elk steaks as a rub before we placed them on the grill. The seasoning gave a very flavorful, whisky flavor but also provided a bit of smokiness to the meat. Super amazing flavor!
Jessica D.
Rockledge, FL
This is so great for steak seasoning. I love to season and then sear steaks, and then bake them with butter. I usually make asparagus with it and it pairs well and I won’t go back to any other seasoning. For how little I make steak, it lasts a long while and I have repurchased several times.
Billie C.
Fresno
This was a good product! My husband preferred it on line and we were so exciting when it came in. That night we used it on our steak and it gave It amazing flavor, the only thing I would change would be the lid where the spice comes out. I would use smaller holes so it dosnt come out as fast,
Gina H.
Westville
Adds an amazing flavor to whatever you put it on. Great to rub on a steak for some delicious grilled up steaks. Pair it with some Jack for dinner and it’s perfect. Would recommend this for anyone to try. I would buy this for friends as a great gift for someone who likes to grill.
Ana V.
Anchorage, AK
One of my other favorite seasoning when I make or have steak for the night. I do use this seasoning more than the other one but I don't care, its the best seasoning when you have steak. I'm not fancy much so usually it's just steak, with steam vegetables and rice and I'm good.
Brittney R.
Omaha
Jack Daniel's Steak Seasoning is a staple in my house! Whether I am grilling outside or using my cast iron skillet, this steak seasoning is never missed. It has great flavor and spice that isn't lost during the cooking process. I would recommend this for burgers as well.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Loveeee this. Great for seasoning and throwing your meat on the grill to eat! Easy and has all the flavor you would want in your steaks hands down. Saves me time and money since its so easy to do and is very affordable to purchase at local grocery stores !
Ciara S.
McAllen
This steak seasoning is literally delicious! It's got quite a bit of sodium in it, by it's otherwise not too bad for you. It's a good value, and comes with a good amount. I recommend using it with a steak on the grill. I will be buying this product again.