Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Hair & Body Cleanser uploaded by Roxanne O.

BY JACK BLACK

Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body with Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Juniper Berry Jack Black Performance Remedy products fuse highly effective Eastern and Western herbs in natural therapies to enhance performance and speed recovery. Turbo Wash cleans in a flash to jump-start the body, awaken the mind and help revitalize the immune system for peak performance. Loaded with energy revving ingredients, this dual purpose body and hair wash gets rid of dirt and sweat, helps combat fatigue, and helps stimulate circulation. Rosemary and Eucalyptus help naturally support immunity by reducing bacteria on the skin s surface. Juniper Berry assists in post-workout recovery, helping to eliminate lactic acid build-up. Leaves the body energized, hydrated and clean. The PureScience® formula locks in nature s best-using healing botanicals, organic ingredients and sulfate-free surfactants, with see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Roxanne O.
I got this Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Hair & Body Cleanser it’s a @sephora 100 Point point redemption item. •••
•••
I thought this was a “men’s only” product. After reading the reviews I see many women are using it also. I gave it to my boyfriend. He said it smells like he’s showering in a rainforest. •••
•••
He smells great so I like it. They sent me a second one by accident so now he has two. It does smell really good. It’s also refreshing after he plays basketball. •••
•••
#Bbreviews #beautybloggers #makeupnotwar #roxyreviews #honestbeautyreviews #bbloggers #bblogger #getjackblack #jackblackskincare #jackblack #sephora #sephoraproducts #sephoraproductsreviews #skincare #skincareaddicts #bodywash #multiuseproduct #unisexskincare
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a sample of this at Sephora but I ended up purchasing a full size because I really love it! I’m obsessed with body washes some of my favorite are from Bath & Body Works and Zest! I love collecting and trying new bod washes and this was my first time trying this brand. I love the scent and the scent it gives off while I the shower. It’s so refreshing and invigorating! It definitely energizes you but the only problem I have is I really wish it tingled more! I love body washes that tingle and feel minty! But I ended up falling in love with it regardless. It’s perfect for anyone. I didn’t dry out my skin but it’s not as nourishing as other body washes. This is great to use in the morning.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cleanser! I originally got a sample from Sephora so just used it as facial cleanser and it definitely woke me up and made my skin superrrr smooth. The smells reminds me a little of vicks vapor rub but I fell in love with this product after a few uses! A little pump goes a long way & you can use it for anything you want to really! I haven’t personally used it in my hair yet but it’s a great cleanser all around! Definitely recommend.
Dylan B.
Manahawkin, NJ
Tried this for the first time from a sample I got at Sephora and wow do I need to repurchase. Smells good, wakes up the skin, and felt super clean afterward. Didn’t dry out my skin either.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
My favorite body wash. Definitely more of a masculine scent but I love it. I think it’s eucalyptus. It lathers well and lasts a while. A little pricey but I love all their products. Certainly better than cheap body washes that have bad ingredients.
Sophia S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I’m not ashamed that I buy this for my boyfriend , but really for myself lol
Love the scent, the ingredients and the clean feel. Quite expensive and I definitely use it scarcely, but great product!!!!
liana w.
montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my partner loves this stuff! he got a sample and was hooked. I bought him the full size for his birthday. it's perfect for travel or after the gym. he says he lives how refreshing if feels after a workout but wouldn't use it regularly at the gym as it's on the pricey side for a body wash. it smells wonderfully of eucalyptus