Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body with Rosemary uploaded by Cathy B.Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body with Rosemary uploaded by Priya C.

BY JACK BLACK

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body with Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Juniper Berry, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Bought this for my boyfriend and it makes him smell SO GOOD. It’s clean and doesn’t smell fake like so many other men’s body washes he’s tried. His skin is softer and I like smelling him even more now! He loves it too
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I bought a Jack Black Turbo was for my teenage son. It smells so clean and refreshing, I went back and ordered the larger size for myself. Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Juniper Berry can turn any bath into a spa retreat bubble bath. Delicious!
Nanite J.
My BF loves this stuff! It has a really strong clean minty smell. He loves it, and the way it cleanses his body. I'm not too fond of the smell but it's not as strong when he dries off. I end up liking it throughout the day.
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Got this for free on my birthday from sephora. great product. left my face smelling great. feeling fresh and soft. i had never tried any of these high end types of face washes. seems like i am going to really like this line. my wife already went to the store to get me more.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
my partner loves this stuff! he got a sample and was hooked. I bought him the full size for his birthday. it's perfect for travel or after the gym. he says he lives how refreshing if feels after a workout but wouldn't use it regularly at the gym as it's on the pricey side for a body wash. it smells wonderfully of eucalyptus
Priya C.
Toronto , ON
This is a men's product but it's my favourite one for getting rid of buildup in my hair. I love the scent and it's not too overpowering or masculine. I love the packaging and the Blue colour really sticks out in my shower #influenstermovember
Lindsay S.
My husband lives this. He has sensitive skin and this really is gentle and smells great!

back