BY JACK BLACK

Cleanses completely to jump-start the body, awaken the mind and leave skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Eucalyptus help naturally support immunity by reducing bacteria on the skin s surface. The energizing aroma helps clear nasal passages and aid breathing. Juniper Berry helps detox the body and assists in post-workout recovery. A $35 value. Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body. see more...

• Looking for a good shampoo, would anyone know if this wor...2 Answers
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve tried several Jack Black products and I just couldn’t get past the very strong herbal and minty smell as I’m washing my hair and body. However, I have dry and rough skin and I did feel improvements, I would just like a better scent!
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as face wash mainly. Definitely wakes my skin up and gets me going, leaving my skin feeling super cleansed and smooth. Only thing I HATE about this product is the harsh smell. It’s like The taste of Carmex mixed with the smell of Vicks vapor rub. You can choose from three sizes so price wise not bad, cheapest bottle being 10 bucks, and only a nickel sized amount is used(for me and my face that is) if you want it for you hair you may want the largest bottle which I do believe is like 50 bucks
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I have stated this before but I love all things jack black. This product was no different, I love being able to use one product for my hair and skin both. I don’t really see any cons with this product but you should really try it for yourself.
Ashley H.
Lutherville, MD
I mostly use this as a daily cleanser for my face and LOVE IT so much but I also wash my body with this. It feels so smooth and has an energizing feeling to it with the eucalyptus scent. I will always buy this product again
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I am honestly amazed that I love this so much. I was sent a sample and after using it once I needed it asap. I use this to wash my entire body at the end of my shower. The smell is incredibly relaxing and when used with a loofa, made my entire bathroom smell amazing. I felt cleaner, too. After my moisturizer and body oils, I still felt refreshed. This is a great item to have and I will keep it on hand!

(I did not try using it on my hair as I have a very specific hair routine at the moment.)
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The very best product I have ever discovered for this function! Replaced my previous favorite - Jack Black All Over Wash for face & body I have given this item as gifts to several others and they all "rave" about it and say: "This is the best body wash I have ever used".
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and I really like the minty scent! It smells very refreshing yet relaxing at the same time. Great for morning showers and after workout. The gel consistency lathers and cleanses well. Leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I've bought this for my Mr. a few times and we both seemed to like it (admittedly, I tried it & also used a few times when I was out of my wash). The only draw back is that it that the scent is a little strong.
Logan O.
Traverse City, MI
After getting this product for Christmas it is the only body wash that I want to use. It smells so good and the scent stays for a while after the shower. Always feel clean after using it.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
My husband loves this stuff! Has a great and lasting scent, cleans well and is super convenient since it can be used for hair and body. Picked up the biggest (33 oz) bottle at Ulta since it seemed like the best value. I've even used it myself since it smells so good!
Kevin D.
Mount Albert, Ontario
Looking for a good shampoo, would anyone know if this works better as a shampoo or a body wash?