BY JACK BLACK

Cleanses completely to jump-start the body, awaken the mind and leave skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Eucalyptus help naturally support immunity by reducing bacteria on the skin's surface. The energizing aroma helps clear nasal passages and aid breathing. Juniper Berry helps detox the body and assists in post-workout recovery. see more...

Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I got this as a sample from Sephora, without knowing anything about the product. It smells like menthol and essential oils. There is no real perfume-y scent, which is ok, if you don’t like much fragrance. I could see that this would be great on sore muscles. It has a slight tingle.. but it lathers well and it’s soft on your skin. My skin felt very moisturized. I will say one thing. If you are “sensitive” in CERTAIN areas.. use a different soap there. This made me BURN. 😭 I would use it in the future on tired muscles only.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,214 reviews
my partner loves this stuff! he got a sample and was hooked. I bought him the full size for his birthday. it's perfect for travel or after the gym. he says he lives how refreshing if feels after a workout but wouldn't use it regularly at the gym as it's on the pricey side for a body wash. it smells wonderfully of eucalyptus