suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I thought this was a great trio of products. You get a lot for your money with this. I think there were 30-40 face pads. These are my favorite of the three products. I used them after cleansing and they really helped remove the surprising amount of dirt and dead skin cells my cleanser and exfoliant face washes failed to remove. These pads did NOT irritate my skin AT ALL, which is a first for me with peel pads. The eye cream was my second favorite product. You get a lot of product that lasts forever. This cream was lovely because not only is it fragrance free, but it absorbs well and is an effective, non-irritating moisturizer. The serum was my least favorite, but again, you get so much product that it will last you a long time. The serum is actually very nice, I just prefer other serums and moisturizers. It has a very pleasant natural plant type of smell. It absorbs easily and layers perfectly under other creams. Would repurchase these products for sure. I really like almost all Jack Black products, as does my boyfriend.