BY JACK BLACK

Jack Black The Balm Squad Lip Balm Boxed Gift Set DetailsFeaturing our most popular flavors, The Balm Squad limited edition set is a crowd pleaser and timeless stocking-stuffer. Enriched with superior skin conditioners, broad-spectrum sunscreens, and... see more...

Tamanna M.
Clifton, NJ
This set is an amazing value. I got it for my boyfriend for Christmas, but I use them all the time myself too! Extremely hydrating and super smooth, and great scents too!
Nicole M.
Simi Valley, CA
These lip balms are SO good! They smell great, don’t feel slippery, & moisturize my dry chapped lips. I like that it’s a thicker consistency so it doesn’t slip after applied. Would definitely repurchase as I’ve done many times & definitely recommend to others!
Christine N.
I got two of these for Christmas presents. One for myself and one for my sister. It was the first time I had tried any Jack Black product. They are great! Each flavor is crisp and makes you want to lick your lips. My lips stayed moisturized much longer than with chapstick. I plan to buy more for stocking stuffers this year!
Jessica B.
I got a small sample of this and definitely do not feel a difference on my lips. Also it's very very thick.