BY JACK BLACK

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

with Macadamia Nut Oil & Soy Supreme Cream provides a luxurious lather that lifts whiskers up, away from the skin, for a smooth, ultra-close shave.  Triple Cushion technology, with three protective layers of Macadamia Nut Oil, Glycerin and Soybean Oil, allows the razor to glide close to the skin while offering a cushion of protection against razor burn, irritation, nicks and cuts.  Perfect for use with or without a shaving brush.  Supreme Cream offers the superior shave and skin treatment benefits of Jack Black Beard Lube technology in a thick, creamy formula.  Leaves skin velvety soft, hydrated and refreshed.  The PureScience® formula locks in nature s best to please even the most sensitive skin.  Fragrance-free.  Colorant-free.  Paraben-free.  Vegan.  Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Triple Cushion Technology - An a see more...

Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it. I used my husband's a few times and it worked wonders. It lathers up nicely and makes for a smooth shave. Too bad it's to expensive to use on my leg shaving
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was excited to try out the shave cream because I love jack black products. Get yourself a shaving brush for the best lather results. The shave was as advertised, it has great cushion. Make sure to use enough water because this will dry out on you face if you are taking your time with a double edge razor. My only issue with this product is that it made my skin feel extremely dry :(
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my husband's favorites. He is military so has to shave everyday and gets very picky about this stuff. It is a little pricey at $24 but it could be worse. I love the smell more than most he has used.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
This product is a game-changer. As I age, it seems as I have very sensitive skin & those razor bumps are hopefully subsiding the more I use this product. Also, those pesky-little ingrown hairs that I attribute to getting waxed on reg. basis, which I had to stop waxing to tend to these ingrowns. This is such a great, creamy shave lather I recently came across, so far it's working out, living up to all reviews I read prior to purchasing product.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
My boyfriend uses the tube of this brand's beard live, or something like that. He loves it! He says it works very well as a shaving cream. I think it helps him to not break out as much, which is a plus.
Marcia C.
My boyfriend and I both use this shave cream. It barely has a scent which is a plus in my book. I've tried a few other brands and keep coming back to this one. It's pretty expensive though, and we'll go through a least a tub a month generally.
Nicholas H.
Cockeysville, MD
This product is awesome. I have very sensitive skin and tent to get razor bumps very easily. I have never had a problem since switching to this cream!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
My boyfriend love all Jack Black products for his beard and shaving. It leaves his skin smooth without any razor burn or irritated skin!
Rossana R.
Chicago , IL
I recommended this product to my husband a while back and he loves it. He says it moisturizes his skin very well.
Mikiko V.
Pinole, CA
My husband uses this shaving lather for his face and head! He loves the soft feel and clean shave it leaves him.
Cesar G.
Orlando, FL
Is this safe for sensitive skin?

back