BY JACK BLACK

Oil-Free Sun Guard stays on in extreme conditions and absorbs quickly with no heavy, oily residue. Won t run or drip into eyes. Offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Oil-Free Paraben-Free Fragrance-Free Dermatologist Tested Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Retains SPF after 80 minutes of sweating or activity in the water. Pure Science Cruelty-Free Authentic and Original ; Ingredient Note: *Certified Organic Sun Guard Oil-Free Very Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 45 see more...

• Has anyone used this yet? I am a fan of Jack Black products becau...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Celeste A.
Austin, TX
I used this going to the greenbelt waterfalls in Austin and was super happy with my results. It does not have a very strong fragrance, and it has a very lightweight texture. I spent hours playing in the water and was burn-free even though I have super fair skin. Overall I was happy!
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
This is not water resistant...though what sunscreen is really? i have to reapply it after getting out of the water or i tend to get sunburned
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I got this at wallgreens for my hubsband for under $10. I of course had to test it out. It is a bit greasy for my skin.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
I feel that it doesn't give much protection when in the water. You have to reapply constantly for it to work. Which then makes you all oily
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This product works so/so, it's not sticky but i need to re-apply a lot. goes on evenly, doesn't smell strange, but not super good with water.
Della B.
Anchorage , AK
Has anyone used this yet? I am a fan of Jack Black products because my husband got me hooked on it. So I was wondering how effective this is and what you thought about the product? I like to know the pros of cons of products before making a purchase