Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Drina R.

BY JACK BLACK

This liquid pre-treatment combines cleanser & toner in one Contains oat witch hazel certified organic botanical extracts Removes deep-down dirt impurities & oil Gently cleanses skin without over-drying & irritation Leaves a clean hydrated smooth & shave-ready skin Fragrance free oil-free paraben free & dermatologist tested

Jessica C.
I absolutely love this. My face is sensitive so I was afraid to try it but it is amazing. My pores are smaller, my skin is so clear that I don’t have one raised spot. It doesn’t dry out my face or leave it oily. I will forever keep using it!
Kelly V.
Denver
My partner used to wash his face with either water or Old Spice body wash until I got this product for him. He likes the way it smells, and it’s not nearly as drying as his old habits. He’s hooked on the entire Jack Black line!
Dustin C.
Warren
Being a guy I have always thought facial cleanser was for women. My wife told me to try hers one time and I thought the after affect was good but it was a bit too oily and girly smelling for me. Then I came across Jack Black products and was like holy cow this is awesome. Finally a product I enjoy and don’t mind spending money on.
Drina R.
Vancouver
A two-in-one cleanser/toner with aloe and sage leaf.

It has a creamy texture with a slight ginger smell that goes away after rinsing. For someone with dry skin, this didn't strip my skin and still left me with a deep clean.

Bought this for my boyfriend as an introduction to skincare and he loves it. He has dry combination skin and full beard.
Trinity
absolutely love this product! it can be used as a face mask and a cleanser and it had made a significant difference in the appearance of redness in my cheeks!