BY JACK BLACK

With Peptides, Antioxidants & Organic Omega-3 Advanced anti-aging serum offers a daily-dose of anti-aging defense. The RxSeries combines breakthrough anti-aging ingredients with natural PureScience® technology to create the ultimate performance products with proven results. The silky liquid texture is readily absorbed allowing for immediate delivery of the efficacious ingredients below the skin s surface. Serums are intended to be used with a moisturizer or blended with another product. It is the ideal companion to any of our moisturizers or Post Shave Cooling Gel. Except for customers with oily skin, serums are not intended to provide adequate hydration when used alone. Peptides are chains of amino acids that are essential to human life. They function as messengers in the skin, allowing the epidermis and dermis to communicate more efficiently. As we age, communication di see more...

Eugene O.
Philadelphia
Review for: Jack Black Protein Booster Skin Serum, 2 fl oz more...
A very hydrating serum. Repairs aging of the skin and reduces wrinkles. Has a lovely scent and feels great on the skin. Would say it's a dupe to more expensive serums like Darphin's.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Review for: Jack Black Protein Booster Skin Serum, 2 fl oz more...
My boyfriend isn't super big in to skin care but as he gets older he's been more and more interested in it. I got this for him to try out. He wanted something easy but effective. He really love this product. It makes his skin look hydrated and more radiant. Basically I can tell when he uses it and when he doesn't. It's $60 something dollars which is a standard price for a serum. And you can get this at Sephora.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
This stuff is money! Good stuff. Paraben-free if that's a priority for you. Quality ingredients. I had a small sample of this and I noticed a difference in my skin within days.
Amanda B.
Bought this serum for my boyfriend who
Loves it. His skin looks great! He noticed a change in the way his skin looks and feels within a few days.
Chris R.
los angeles
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of the best serums on the market!! I use this when I travel to minimize the look of travel. This is a lifesaver!
Brittany W.
How often do you personally apply this to fine to deep expression lines. I've been applying twice a day. Have you applied more than that? I've had no skin irritations thus far.