BY JACK BLACK

With Peptides, Antioxidants & Organic Omega-3 Protein Booster Eye Rescue harnesses the power of clinically tested peptides to aggressively target aging where people see it first-the thin skin around the eyes. It successfully combats fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. The RxSeries combines breakthrough anti-aging ingredients with natural PureScience® technology to create the ultimate performance products with proven results. Peptides are chains of amino acids that are essential to human life. They function as messengers in the skin, allowing the epidermis and dermis to communicate more efficiently. As we age, communication diminishes within the skin resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Peptides improve cell communication by sending specific signals that affect skin s response. The PureScience™ formula locks in nature s best to please see more...

Review (1)
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, .5 fl oz more...
I bought this at Sephora for my boyfriend. We were trying alternatives to the Murad eye cream that were a little more budget friendly. While I didn’t mind this, I can honestly say that I noticed absolutely no difference when I used it, and my boyfriend swears it made his eyes look puffy...although that’s probably debatable since I’m pretty sure he would say about anything to get back to the Murad eye cream.