Jack Black Post Shave Cooling Gel

by Jack Black

with Aloe, Sage and Lavender This soothing, alcohol-free after-shave treatment helps heal irritated skin and alleviate redness.  Natural ingredients, known for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, calm skin and provide immediate, lasting relief from razor burn.  Botanicals, known to encourage healing and fight bacteria, work to heal minor nicks and cuts.  The cooling gel works like a lightweight moisturizer to prevent flaking and dryness.  Also helps reduce the pain and redness of sunburn.  Fragrance-free.  Alcohol-free.  No artificial colorants.  Vegan. What s in it? Sage, rosemary and lavender fight bacteria and encourage healing. Aloe leaf extract, chamomile and witch hazel soothe and calm skin. Balm Mint, an anti-oxidant, helps protect skin from damage caused by UV-induced free radicals. Allantoin and glycerin soften an

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack Black Post Shave Cooling Gel!
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. The fact that it does not have a strong scent is great, and he found that it was really effective. Got it at sephora on a whim and it turned out to be a great find!
Astoria
I was looking for something more therapeutic than a cologne. This is mild, it doesn’t burn when I put it on, and it soaks in good. I like it
St John, NL
This is a great general aftershave product. Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Great smell. Absorbs well while also leaving a dew like film across the skin that'll soothe throughout the day. Don't require much to cover areas that you're shaving

Looking for your answer?