BY JACK BLACK

A multipurpose cleanser and limited-edition mini antiperspirant and deodorant to help you stay fresh. If you want to know more… Carry on and stay completely refreshed. Designed for the hair and body, Turbo Wash® Energizing Cleanser is loaded with aromatic, energy-reviving ingredients to wash away dirt and sweat without over drying. Pit Boss® Antiperspirant & Deodorant offers superior protection from odor and wetness that will not irritate skin. The invisible solid glides on easily, leaving no trace of residue on skin or clothes. This set contains:- 3 oz/ 88 mL Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser- 1.3 oz/ 37 g Pit Boss Antiperspirant & Deodorant It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These cruelty-free products do not contain colorants and are dermatologist tested. see more...

Emily G.
Middleton
Two great travel necessities. I have this to my boyfriend as a stocking stuff and he was a fan. I’ve personally used both these products and they’re great for both guys and girls. Very high quality with nice packaging.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Am I the only girl who loves Jack Black products? I use the Glycolic Deep Dive Cleanser, The Turbo Wash Hair and Body Wash, several lip balms and now the Pit Stop deodorant. The deodorant is sooo fresh and clean smelling and truly last 24 hours ‘pit stop’ - still smell fresh the next day. I am Middle-aged female and get hot flashes and sweats, and this deodorant holds up, while smelling clean and lovely. Love this entire line 💖
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Such a great gift idea! My boyfriend also received as a gift, but he was already in love with the turbo wash. I believe this is only available at Sephora, but it's such a great value too! I am also purchasing for a friend for Christmas! Love everything about this line!