Jack Black It's The Balm(R) Trio uploaded by Jessica G.

BY JACK BLACK

An exclusive set of emollient lip balms that soothe and relieve dry, chapped, irritated lips. Field tested in extreme conditions, these conditioning balms contain antioxidants and superior moisturizers to provide lasting treatment benefits. Shea butter and avocado oil promote extreme hydration while vitamin E and green tea deliver essential antioxidants. Great for daily use, they provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. This set contains: - 0.25 Intense Therapy Lip Balm Natural Mint & Shea Butter - 0.25 oz Intense Therapy Lip Balm Asian Pear & White Tea (Limited-edition flavor) - 0.25 oz Intense Therapy Lip Balm Shea Butter & Vitamin E It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates All cruelty-free products are formulated without fragrance, gluten, and colorant. see more...

Yiwen L.
I love it! It smells super good! And it's in different flavors! Very effective and long lasting. I'm a first time user and it definitely meet my expectations! I will repurchase it again for sure. And will share will my friends
Khristine T.
Panorama City, CA
Great stocking stuffer for Xmas!

I bought this last year as a gift, but I ended up liking it so much I purchased my own, my favorite is mango.

I love how moisturizing it is and doesn't feel too greasy on the lips.
Dulce C.
Crete, NE
These are my all time favorite lip balms!!! The mint one really leaves a nice feel after putting it on my lips. It also feels smooth and fresh. I've had to repurchase the product but it lasts a long time!
Rebecca F.
I know this line is geared toward men but it's great for women too. Great price point and I love that the brand is cruelty free (meaning they don't test on animals). The lip balms are really awesome and hydrating. Great gift ideas/stocking stuffers!
Nikki R.
Wow! I love this balm!! It makes my lips feel so soft.. I bought mine at sephora and I will buy it again. This is the best balm I have ever used. The price is OK I mean you can get cheaper "ChapStick" but this works wonders on my lips especially in the winter. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips or anyone just wanting a great balm!! This is it!
Ashley H.
Oh My Goodness!!! The BEST LIP BALMS EVER!! I will never turn my back on this product and will always be a consumer! When you place a small amount on your lips you can feel it actually working within your lips rather than just sitting on top of your lips! NOT ONLY THIS BUT... this is the ONLY lip balm that if your lipstick is peeling place a small amount on top and your good to go!
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
These are great and truly last foreverrrrr ! I lovee that they have SPF in them and I've tried 3 different scents (grapefruit, Shea butter and peach (i think this was it)) and they are all moisturizing .Although I believe the Shea Butter is the best one. Only think that bothers me is sometimes i can waste product because of this style of packaging even though it is convenient - I would repurchase
Crystal B.
Im a female and I purchased this set for myself. 😋 These lip balms are really good. The spf is an added bonus. I took one star off for the shea butter version. For some reason this one went bad on me. Started smelling funny after a while. My favorite is the mint. I have a tube of this stuff everywhere...my purse, night stand, bathroom, car, you name it!
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I wanted to love this lip balm because I love the Jack Black brand but was quite unimpressed. It was sort of sticky and the mint was overwhelming. Compared to normal lip balm, this was not worth the extra money in my opinion.
Elizabeth F.
Chestnut hill , Ma
Bought this as a gift for my brother and he kept them in his gym bag for a while before using. Finally he tried them out and fell in love with the products. Ended up buying full sizes of two of the products and still uses them! Highly recommend.