Jack Black It's The Balm(R) Trio uploaded by Jessica G.

BY JACK BLACK

An exclusive set of emollient lip balms that soothe and relieve dry, chapped, irritated lips. Field tested in extreme conditions, these conditioning balms contain antioxidants and superior moisturizers to provide lasting treatment benefits. Shea butter and avocado oil promote extreme hydration while vitamin E and green tea deliver essential antioxidants. Great for daily use, they provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. This set contains: - 0.25 Intense Therapy Lip Balm Natural Mint & Shea Butter - 0.25 oz Intense Therapy Lip Balm Asian Pear & White Tea (Limited-edition flavor) - 0.25 oz Intense Therapy Lip Balm Shea Butter & Vitamin E It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates All cruelty-free products are formulated without fragrance, gluten, and colorant. see more...

Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Wow! I love this balm!! It makes my lips feel so soft.. I bought mine at sephora and I will buy it again. This is the best balm I have ever used. The price is OK I mean you can get cheaper "ChapStick" but this works wonders on my lips especially in the winter. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips or anyone just wanting a great balm!! This is it!
Stella A.
Stella A.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of the best lip balms I've ever tried. It gives my lips a tingly feeling and I always feel like it is working. It leaves my lips super soft and plump. For me personally, it was a struggle finding a good chapstick. Not to mention, the packaging is so cute!
Dulce C.
Dulce C.
Crete, NE
These are my all time favorite lip balms!!! The mint one really leaves a nice feel after putting it on my lips. It also feels smooth and fresh. I've had to repurchase the product but it lasts a long time!
Tina M.
Tina M.
I really like the texture of this balm. Keeps my lips moisturized. Nice smell to them too. I always keep one on me!
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
I really really love this balm trio! Super moisturizing and not thick on the lips at all!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Im a female and I purchased this set for myself. 😋 These lip balms are really good. The spf is an added bonus. I took one star off for the shea butter version. For some reason this one went bad on me. Started smelling funny after a while. My favorite is the mint. I have a tube of this stuff everywhere...my purse, night stand, bathroom, car, you name it!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great and truly last foreverrrrr ! I lovee that they have SPF in them and I've tried 3 different scents (grapefruit, Shea butter and peach (i think this was it)) and they are all moisturizing .Although I believe the Shea Butter is the best one. Only think that bothers me is sometimes i can waste product because of this style of packaging even though it is convenient - I would repurchase
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with the mint it has spf 25. It smells like mint and when you apply it, it feels tingly and stays tingly for about a minute.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I know this line is geared toward men but it's great for women too. Great price point and I love that the brand is cruelty free (meaning they don't test on animals). The lip balms are really awesome and hydrating. Great gift ideas/stocking stuffers!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Chestnut hill , Ma
Bought this as a gift for my brother and he kept them in his gym bag for a while before using. Finally he tried them out and fell in love with the products. Ended up buying full sizes of two of the products and still uses them! Highly recommend.