Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Natural Mint and Shea Butter-NO COLOUR-...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- Which Jack Black lip balm is your holy grail?3 Answers
- "SO MUCH YES!!! If you have severely chapped, dry lips then you need this product in your life right away. It helps moisturizer lips and really seems to take care of my crazy dry lips over night. It has a slightly minty taste that I really enjoy. I don't think I'll ever be caught without this product in my life. Go get it now! " in 31 reviews
- "Amazing lip balm for men or women. I buy this for my male family members every holiday! The men love the product and packaging. Personally, I love the product as well, subtle fragrance, not sticky,moisturizing, and when it wears off my lips stay moisturized. " in 12 reviews
- "I ADORE this lip balm and keep coming back to it over and over. It leaves my lips hydrated for hours, never makes them peely or flaky, and has SPF in it which is so necessary for outside wear. " in 11 reviews
- "My go to lip balm for daily use. Love the smell and minty tingle. Applies easily without a high gloss shine. I use this in the am, throughout the day and before bed occasionally. Works well as a pre moisturizer prep for matte lipsticks." in 3 reviews
On days where my lips are especially in pain or dry or irritated, I rub this stuff on a few times a day. It really works so well and really moisturizes my lips! It’s nice and thick, sometimes a little too thick, but it works. Just be careful about squeezing too much out onto your lips! I’ve found a little goes a long way.
I also usually put this on my lips right after I shower if I’m getting ready to go somewhere as a way to really hydrate my lips and get them ready for lip color.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos