BY JACK BLACK

Enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants, this emollient balm soothes and relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips. Unlike waxy sticks, it penetrates quickly to provide instant relief. Offers broad-spectrum sun protection with an SPF of 25; also guards against windburn and temperature extremes. Contains natural mint to help freshen breath. see more...

• Which Jack Black lip balm is your holy grail?3 Answers
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Natural Mint and Shea Butter-NO COLOUR-One Size
  • "SO MUCH YES!!! If you have severely chapped, dry lips then you need this product in your life right away. It helps moisturizer lips and really seems to take care of my crazy dry lips over night. It has a slightly minty taste that I really enjoy. I don't think I'll ever be caught without this product in my life. Go get it now! " in 31 reviews
  • "Amazing lip balm for men or women. I buy this for my male family members every holiday! The men love the product and packaging. Personally, I love the product as well, subtle fragrance, not sticky,moisturizing, and when it wears off my lips stay moisturized. " in 12 reviews
  • "I ADORE this lip balm and keep coming back to it over and over. It leaves my lips hydrated for hours, never makes them peely or flaky, and has SPF in it which is so necessary for outside wear. " in 11 reviews
  • "My go to lip balm for daily use. Love the smell and minty tingle. Applies easily without a high gloss shine. I use this in the am, throughout the day and before bed occasionally. Works well as a pre moisturizer prep for matte lipsticks." in 3 reviews
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
I really love this stuff. I live in a dry climate already and have a lot of wind and random cold days. So already that’s a recipe for cracked or dry lips. Add in the fact that I tend to lick my lips a lot and it’s disaster.
On days where my lips are especially in pain or dry or irritated, I rub this stuff on a few times a day. It really works so well and really moisturizes my lips! It’s nice and thick, sometimes a little too thick, but it works. Just be careful about squeezing too much out onto your lips! I’ve found a little goes a long way.
I also usually put this on my lips right after I shower if I’m getting ready to go somewhere as a way to really hydrate my lips and get them ready for lip color.
Shirley H.
Ever since I was introduced this lip balm 6 years ago, I never looked back. This was truly life changing for me! I love the amount of moisture it delivers throughout the night and the cooling sensation when I first put it on is so soothing. I always have soft, moisturized lips every morning thanks to this and I will continue using this lip balm till they discontinue it! Hopefully they won’t.
Tina A.
Brockton, MA
I keep coming back to this. Jackie Aina recommended it in one of her favorites video probably almost a year ago. I still use it everyday. I have about four of them that I keep all over the place. It’s definitely worth the price. My lips feel moisturized and I don’t have to keep reapplying all day. I’m a chapstick junkie and this is always my favorite.
Tamanna M.
Clifton, NJ
These lip balms are amazing. Extremely hydrating, and super smooth. Not sticky at all, which makes them so comfortable. A little bit goes a long way, and doesn't need to be reapplied because the moisture really lasts. The added benefit of having an SPF is a plus too!
Áine R.
This lip balm is great. I got it as part of a Sephora promotion in a makeup bag. It smells good, it works well, it’s easy to apply, and the packaging is nice. I usually switch between this lip balm and the rose salve lip balm. I would recommend.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm. It feels so good on your lips and your lips are just so dang hydrated after using this! Further than your lips feeling very plump and hydrated I love everything mint and I just love mint lip products that make your lips nice and tingly.
Sandy R.
This is my go to lip balm. I buy extras just in case I lose one or if I finish one. It hydrates my lips, and keeps them hydrated with only a few touch ups a day. It makes my lips look smooth, and feel smooth. Best product for winter weather! And the price is amazing. About $7.
Angeleena S.
BEST LIP BALM EVER! I’ve tried so many lip balms, from high end to $1 brands, nothing’s ever made my lips feel this good. I suffer from year round dry, cracked, just all around gross lips. This lip balm IMPROVED my lips in ONE DAY!! I was amazed. The natural mint and shea butter is my favorite option. It has that minty feel on my lips when applying. It is a little thick when first putting it on. However it wears for hours and continues to moisturize.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Hands down my favorite lip healing product. The first ingredients is bees wax. It’s so good for your lips. Held them keeps them hydrated and the minty flavor is amazing. It last forever on my lips so I don’t need to re apply all day
Kayla N.
Falmouth
I love this lip balm so much. I like to use this at night because I wake up with soft and happy lips. It has a very nice minty scent which makes it just a little better. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Marie T.
Which Jack Black lip balm is your holy grail?