Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25-BLACK TEA-7 ml uploaded by Toryanni E.

BY JACK BLACK

Enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants, this emollient balm soothes and relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips. Unlike waxy sticks, it penetrates quickly to provide instant relief. Offers broad-spectrum sun protection with an SPF of 25; also guards against windburn and temperature extremes. see more...

Toryanni E.
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
Simply adore this product!!! Smells amazing and leaves my lips kissably soft! A tiny bit goes a long way so I'm sure this tube will last forever. I use it to condition my lips before and after other drying lip products.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I absolutely love Black Jack's mint lip balm and I still cannot this lipbalm was created for men at first. Women can equally use this without bearing the typical men scented products. I decided to get this with Black Tea & Blackberry flavor after finishing the mint lipbalm from the same company and let me tell you, this is just as good as the mint one. I would not recommend using this during camping or hiking because it might attract some bugs. Jokes aside, this lipbalm is really the bomb dot com. If you want quality and reasonably priced SPF lipbalm, this one is the one to go. It does not have to be in this flavor.