Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25-BLACK TEA-7 ml uploaded by Toryanni E.

BY JACK BLACK

Enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants, this emollient balm soothes and relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips. Unlike waxy sticks, it penetrates quickly to provide instant relief. Offers broad-spectrum sun protection with an SPF of 25; also guards against windburn and temperature extremes. see more...

Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
As women we are always on the hunt for softer more supple smoother lips!! All this beautiful makeup out there especially the lovely world of liquid lipsticks, can do a number on our lips😣😣!!
I started using this Lip balm about 2 years ago when my favorite beauty blogger Christine from Temptila was always raving about it!!!
Jack Black is a man's brand but don't let that fool you because there is nothing like this Lip balm out there!!! My favorite is the lavender one but there are about 4 choices and now even a stick version!!!
The version I love to use is like a carmex like squeeze tube so more of an ointment form, but a light weight texture.
When I don't work I made my skin and lips a promise 🤗 bare and only lip balm on my down time!!
This stuff works wonders for over worked dry and cracked lips!! I apply before bed and when I wake up and my lips are so soft, because it's a light weight ointment it never leaves my lips sticky or heavy and it smells amazing with no nasty taste!!
These tubes run 12$ a piece so I stock up on them when Sephora has a 20% sale!! Sometimes during the holidays Jack black comes out with a kit of all the choices in mini size which I like also!!
For those of you that struggle with rough lips like me definitely give this a try it's worth the price 100%!!!
Allie B.
mpls
This is the best lip balm I’ve ever tried. In fact, it’s the only good balm I’ve ever tried. In the Minnesota winters I have an awful time with dry lips. This is the only thing I’ve found that works for me. I don’t love the applicator (a squeeze tube with a hole on the top that squeezes out a vaseline consistency) but that’s okay. This is definitely not just for men and way better than chapstick, blistex, eos, Burt’s bees, etc
Kasey D.
Johnston, IA
This moisturizes really well. I definitely grab this lip balm more-so over others. Not a huuuge fan of the black tea flavor. I think I’ll just stick to the classic mint next time i repurchase—but that’s just personal preference. I recommend this for sure.
Kelly O.
Denver
This is the best daytime lip balm of all time. It's really sunny where I live and I need to douse my entire body in SPF, so it was awesome finding a great lip balm with decent SPF that isn't terribly pricey. I don't like the mint one just because mint irritates my lips, but all of the other flavors are amaze.
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
Black Tea and Black Berry is my favorite one! Ugh, I hear the others are great but this one is my favorite. I travel 15 miles to the only place that I know carries it because I love it so much! Been using Jack Black for years! Highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Jefferson
This lip balm is really amazing. It moisturizes my lips really well. They will be extremely chapped and I feel they will be healed almost completely after wearing this.
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
Simply adore this product!!! Smells amazing and leaves my lips kissably soft! A tiny bit goes a long way so I'm sure this tube will last forever. I use it to condition my lips before and after other drying lip products.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore everything about this balm. I love that it has sun protection and the smell is incredible. I'm so glad I made this Sephora impulse purchase!
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Love it! Wonderful formula and smell. Intense moisturizing. Stays on for hours, which is great for summer and winter.
Chloe S.
I absolutely love Black Jack's mint lip balm and I still cannot this lipbalm was created for men at first. Women can equally use this without bearing the typical men scented products. I decided to get this with Black Tea & Blackberry flavor after finishing the mint lipbalm from the same company and let me tell you, this is just as good as the mint one. I would not recommend using this during camping or hiking because it might attract some bugs. Jokes aside, this lipbalm is really the bomb dot com. If you want quality and reasonably priced SPF lipbalm, this one is the one to go. It does not have to be in this flavor.