BY JACK BLACK

Enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants, this emollient balm soothes and relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips. Unlike waxy sticks, it penetrates quickly to provide instant relief. Offers broad-spectrum sun protection with an SPF of 25; also guards against windburn and temperature extremes. Contains Black Tea and Blackberry for a smooth and subtly sweet flavor. Fragrance-free. Colorant-free. Dermatologist tested. What s in it? UVA and UVB absorbers- Avobenzone and Octinoxate - screen harmful UV rays. Shea butter and avocado oil soften and condition lips. Vitamin E and green tea extract, antioxidants which help protect lips from damage caused by UV-induced free radicals. Contains Black Tea and Blackberry for a smooth and subtly sweet flavor. How and when do I use it? Apply to lips whenever they feel dry or chapped. Use 30 minutes before going out in the sun see more...

• Where can I purchase this ?3 Answers
  • What flavors/ scent do you recommend from this line? Where can yo...12 Answers
  • What's your favorite lib balm or chapstick??? I personally love J...5 Answers
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25
  • "My boyfriend hates putting "crap" on his lips but works outside in Canada which means chapped lips for 10 months of the year and burnt lips for 2 months of the year unless I convince him to use some type of product." in 6 reviews
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my absolute favorite lip balm for any time of the year. I apply it at night before going to sleep, and I wake up with extremely soft and smooth lips. I even find that it helps application of lipstick. It's a thicker consistency without being sticky, and it doesn't just come off or leave you wanting more. I don't love wearing this during the day unless it's particularly cold outside, but I know that it would last for someone who wanted to. My favorite scent/flavor is the Lemon and Chamomile, which I find very soothing. The mint is also good for refreshing, and it even helps your breath. Even though this product is from a men's brand, don't be deterred from trying it as a woman. I highly recommend this product
Megan F.
I literally cannot live without this stuff. I have gone through so many tubes of the Natural Mint & Shea Butter, I can't keep track. This lip balm is amazing because of its longevity on the lips--the thick (but not too thick) formula helps it stick to my lips and last throughout the day like no other balm has. This is important because it has SPF and if the balm quickly wore off my lips, the SPF would as well and then it would be ineffective; thankfully, that is not the case. The SPF protection in this is a wonderful bonus and one I am especially grateful for in the summer when outside for an extended period of time. I cannot recommend this balm enough--it is the best you will ever try!
Maricarmen A.
OMG this product is my obsession!!! Literally!! With one use, you will be able to tell the difference this has on your lips. I got mine at Sephora for $7.50 and it is the most magical lip treatment you will ever encounter. I love how this has SPF 25 and it has an incredible soft Shea butter scent. So if you find this specific scent get it because it is amazing and it also has vitamin E which is an antioxidant. You can apply lipstick or lip gloss on top of this and the color will stay exactly the same so don't worry about your color disappearing! This is just my favorite product ever does wonders to chapped lips and helps prevent sunburn.
Katie K.
Review for: Trio
I'm definitely a chapstick/lip balm person- you name the brand I've probably tried it. For me, Jack Black dethroned Nivea Essential Care the minute I used this. By far the most hydrating lip product I've found (with SPF too!), and I believe it's a good value- I apply this about 4x a day and I'm two months into my tube (and it's just now halfway empty). Nothing but amazing things to say about this product, plus Jack Black is cruelty-free! Edit: they've reformulated this particular balm into "lemon and Shea butter" now and it's equally as good- it glides on easier too!
Darah M.
My lips have had a bad experience with other chap sticks/lip balms so I was hesitant to buy this because I wasn't sure if I would like it. I've tried everything from soft lips to eos, and even aquaphor. Aquaphor was nice but it was just too greasy/messy for lips. I finally bought this and I LOVE it. It's amazing. Not too greasy not too dry. I'll put it on and the moisture lasts for hours. I have it in the mint scent and it smells amazing like mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's also a huge plus that it has SPF in it. I'm definitely going to buy more!
Linda F.
I love this lip balm. My lips are always super dry and chapped, so I'm always looking for the best lip balms to try. This stuff is one of the best I've tried. Even though it's branded towards men, I got all my girlfriends (and their husbands) hooked on this stuff. Whenever I buy the gift sets, I give 1 to my husband and keep the other 3 for myself (lol). I literally have one of these in almost every hand bag and even at my desk at work. They also come in a variety of scents, all of which are very nice and smell delicious!
Julia T.
Garden Grove, CA
This is an item I cannot live without, my lips are always dry and peeling when I do not have lip balm and I have tried drugstore to high end products to no avail. I am so glad I tried out Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm, the name says it all! I love the mint flavor the best because I love the tingly sensation on my lips, I have one in my school bag, in my car, and also by my nightstand so I will never forget to reapply. This is a must have and for the price and amount of product you get it is fair deal!
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I got this when I had severely dry lips a few months back because of all the great reviews. I put it on at night and the next morning my lips felt so much better. Nearly all of the flaky/dry skin was gone and my lips were a lot smoothr. After using this for a couple of days, my lips were back to normal. I was amazed at how quickly this worked. I love the several scents that they have, but it's kind of expensive to use all day every day. I'll probably continue to use it at night.
Sheweat K.
I love these lip balms
They have so many flavors
I tried the natural mint and Shea butter
Got it at Ulta for $7.50
The Shea Butter moisturizer my lips
I like the mint one because it makes my lips tingle and semi-plum them up before I put a liquid matte lipstick which is great prep step to not having super dry lips before and after u have the lipstick on!
Plus it had SPF of 25 which protects them from harmful sun rays
Overall great everyday balm
Recommend buy this lip balm
Samantha M.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I've purchased two Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balms from Sephora over the past six months. I was intrigued that they contained SPF 25. They are extremely moisturizing on the lips and scents aren't too overpowering. However, I have pretty pigmented lips and I found that both the Shea Butter and Grapefruit Balms were leaving a white cast on my lips. I suggest Jack Black releases some Tinted Lip Balms because I love the formula of these just not the white cast.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you originally purchase this product for your husband/boyfriend or yourself? I originally got it for my husband, but fell in love with it myeslf!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What flavors/ scent do you recommend from this line? Where can you get these balms? How are the prices?
Annette V.
Beaumont , CA
I have only purchased the mint one. What are some of your favorite flavors other than the mint?
Zoe M.
Does it work right away or do you have to wait to see results?
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this as good as or better than the Nivea lip butters?