Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm Shea Butter and Vitamin E uploaded by Ashley C.

BY NONE

For a great way to keep your lips hydrated and free from irritation use Jack Black's Intense Therapy Lip Balm Shea Butter and Vitamin E. The lip balm provides relief from dry or chapped lips soothing irritation and restoring lips' natural fullness. The lip balm enriched with Shea butter and vitamin E penetrates the skin quickly to provide instant relief. The balm also protects against the sun's UV rays with an SPF of 25. Relieve and soothe your lips with this useful and easily applied lip balm guarding against windburn low and high temperatures and UV rays. The lip balm also contains avocado oil and green tea extract to hydrate lips and offer antioxidant protection. Directions for use: Apply to lips whenever they feel dry or chapped. Use 30 minutes before sun exposure to protect against harmful UV rays. see more...

Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This is my favorite lip product! It has spf and has also been the only thing to save my dry, cracking lips. I've gone through tons of these over the past five years and still can't find anything that works better than this. I keep them all over the place so I'm never without one.
Rini B.
It is a heavy duty lip balm and even guys can use it without any issue of it being glossy or oily. It really works and keeps the lips moisturized for over a long time and my husband absolutely love it. Besides that it is also very much pocket friendly and my husband has repurchased it several times.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It’s SO hydrating. It makes my lips feel amazing. Plus it’s so cheap.
I have 5 tubes of this deliberately spread about the house so there’s always one in reach.
My fav!
Kasha K.
Brampton, ON
I love this lip balm! I have sensitive and dry lips, so finding something that works and is affordable isn't easy. At $10 it's not the cheapest, but way better that the $30 I was spending on the fresh lip treatments. And I love it's higher SPF to protect my lips from the sun.