Add a Photo

By JACK BLACK
#601 in Lotion
with Vitamins A and E This rich, non-greasy formula helps heal and soothe dry, chapped, cracked hands.  Road-tested by golfers, carpenters and chefs, this hard-working hand cream repairs tough, calloused skin and cuticles, providing lasting relief.  Especially effective for those who wash their hands a lot or spend time outdoors in rugged temperatures; because the palms and back of your hands have the fewest and smallest oil glands, they tend to get the driest.  Fragrance-free.  Colorant-free.  Vegan.  Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Vitamins A and E to condition and heal skin and cuticles. Rice bran oil to soften and moisturize skin. Eucalyptus, a natural antiseptic, to refresh. Allantoin and glycerin to soften and lubricate dry skin. Manufactured in the USA Industrial Strength Hand Healer
Photos (4)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This is the perfect men's hand cream. Intensely moisturizing but does not leave a greasy, oily residue.

My hubby is particularly particular (redundant, I know) about moisturizers. He hates having any kind of residue left over, even if he needs an intense product to smooth him out.

He's got his hands super dry and torn to shreds from too much time at the gym, so I like to give him a little hand rub at the end of the night, to keep his paws from being too scratchy or cracking and painful. This stuff is just the ticket!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Seattle, WA

Seattle winter weather lends to chapped lips and dry skin, so I've been bathing myself in this Jack Black industrial strength hand healer which I stole from my boyfriend This moisturizing hand cream is full of vitamins A&E and makes your hands baby's-butt soft. I know this is marketed to men, but ladies, I think you will love it. I know my boyfriend is never getting this back.
Grace T.
Grace T.

I must need hand lotion during East Coast winters.  The past few winters have been brutal on the East Coast.  This is the only hand lotion I use when my hands start getting dry.  It's not greasy and even paraben free.  I've bought multiple bottles - one to keep at home since my husband also uses it and one for my office.  I could not survive the winter without this lotion.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

My husband uses the Jack Black hand healer cream when he has hand dryness or dry breakout. It has a nice masculine smell and it is non-greasy. They filled it full of Vitamins A and E. It is very hydrating and healing. Great for any working man.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

I had bought this from a store I use to work at for a friend of mine who always has dry skin. It's a bit expensive but a small bit goes along way. My friend has not stopped using it since and is one his second tube of this.
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick , OH

Jack Black makes the best hand cream. It's long lasting, and doesn't feel greasy. I use it every morning when I get to work and it lasts the whole day. Also not super expensive and will last a few months.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

If you've already read that a little of this goes a long way, well, I'm not going to be bringing you new information by saying it! But, it's fantastic lotion! I keep it in my desk at work and love it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

This stuff is awesome! I started buying it for my boyfriend, and now he's obsessed! It smells amazing, and is very moisturizing. It's now his favorite line of men's product.
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

God bless this product. My boyfriend's hands are always dry but this helps make them soft again. Just remember that a little goes a long way so don't force it
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL

There a shop that sells this in the town me and my finacé live in. Every time we go in he HAS to use this. I even do. it is amazing.
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx

Does this thing really work? I have very dry hands and where can I find this?
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV

Does this lotion have a unisex smell or is the scent more for men?
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this have a scent to it?
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Is this strong enough to repair thick calluses on the palm?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Boulder, CO

Does this have a strong scent?

Join Now