BY JACK BLACK

with Vitamins A and E This rich, non-greasy formula helps heal and soothe dry, chapped, cracked hands.  Road-tested by golfers, carpenters and chefs, this hard-working hand cream repairs tough, calloused skin and cuticles, providing lasting relief.  Especially effective for those who wash their hands a lot or spend time outdoors in rugged temperatures; because the palms and back of your hands have the fewest and smallest oil glands, they tend to get the driest.  Fragrance-free.  Colorant-free.  Vegan.  Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Vitamins A and E to condition and heal skin and cuticles. Rice bran oil to soften and moisturize skin. Eucalyptus, a natural antiseptic, to refresh. Allantoin and glycerin to soften and lubricate dry skin. Manufactured in the USA Industrial Strength Hand Healer see more...

• Do you buy this lotion/cream at Sephora?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent? 2 Answers
  • Does this lotion have a unisex smell or is the scent more...6 Answers
Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer
  • "This stuff is awesome! I started buying it for my boyfriend, and now he's obsessed! It smells amazing, and is very moisturizing. It's now his favorite line of men's product. " in 8 reviews
  • "My husband got this but I've used most of it because it's so great for dry hands. If you have dry skin issues during winter months, this is a great product to keep in your purse or desk." in 4 reviews
  • "I find a little goes a long way...ok so maybe a dime size ;) I wasn't sure about the scent at first it's a little "medicinal smelling" for me, but I feel like the scent fades quickly...and honestly with how soft my hands are feeling these days who cares." in 1 review
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
Seattle winter weather lends to chapped lips and dry skin, so I've been bathing myself in this Jack Black industrial strength hand healer which I stole from my boyfriend This moisturizing hand cream is full of vitamins A&E and makes your hands baby's-butt soft. I know this is marketed to men, but ladies, I think you will love it. I know my boyfriend is never getting this back.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband uses the Jack Black hand healer cream when he has hand dryness or dry breakout. It has a nice masculine smell and it is non-greasy. They filled it full of Vitamins A and E. It is very hydrating and healing. Great for any working man.
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
This Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer definitely is the best product I have used in a while. After trying plenty others, I can honestly say everyone should have this product. I highly recommend this product to men and women especially those who use their hands a lot.
Grace T.
I must need hand lotion during East Coast winters.  The past few winters have been brutal on the East Coast.  This is the only hand lotion I use when my hands start getting dry.  It's not greasy and even paraben free.  I've bought multiple bottles - one to keep at home since my husband also uses it and one for my office.  I could not survive the winter without this lotion.
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I get a sample of jack black industrial sterngth hand a sample of it workes good it has a nice scent to it I give a five stare review but wood love to give more of. A review yes wood buy it aing and wood love to get a big one
Bibi A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I gave my boyfriend this product as one of his Christmas presents because he was constantly complaining of dry hands from his job. He absolutely loves this product- he says it actually works. Not only does it moisturize his hands but it has a great scent.
Lama M.
My husband used this lotion and it became very quickly My favorite hand cream, even though it is marketed for men! I constantly wash my hands & in the winter, this keeps them from drying out. Would absolutely recommend
Influenster M.
I had bought this from a store I use to work at for a friend of mine who always has dry skin. It's a bit expensive but a small bit goes along way. My friend has not stopped using it since and is one his second tube of this.
Stephanie S.
This is the perfect men's hand cream. Intensely moisturizing but does not leave a greasy, oily residue.

My hubby is particularly particular (redundant, I know) about moisturizers. He hates having any kind of residue left over, even if he needs an intense product to smooth him out.

He's got his hands super dry and torn to shreds from too much time at the gym, so I like to give him a little hand rub at the end of the night, to keep his paws from being too scratchy or cracking and painful. This stuff is just the ticket!
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Jack Black makes the best hand cream. It's long lasting, and doesn't feel greasy. I use it every morning when I get to work and it lasts the whole day. Also not super expensive and will last a few months.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Does this thing really work? I have very dry hands and where can I find this?
Cloe S.
Does this have a scent to it?
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Does this lotion have a unisex smell or is the scent more for men?
Jenna H.
Is this strong enough to repair thick calluses on the palm?
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Does this have a strong scent?