BY JACK BLACK

with Vitamins A and E This rich, non-greasy formula helps heal and soothe dry, chapped, cracked hands.  Road-tested by golfers, carpenters and chefs, this hard-working hand cream repairs tough, calloused skin and cuticles, providing lasting relief.  Especially effective for those who wash their hands a lot or spend time outdoors in rugged temperatures; because the palms and back of your hands have the fewest and smallest oil glands, they tend to get the driest.  Fragrance-free.  Colorant-free.  Vegan.  Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Vitamins A and E to condition and heal skin and cuticles. Rice bran oil to soften and moisturize skin. Eucalyptus, a natural antiseptic, to refresh. Allantoin and glycerin to soften and lubricate dry skin. Manufactured in the USA Industrial Strength Hand Healer see more...

• Do you buy this lotion/cream at Sephora?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent? 2 Answers
  • Does this lotion have a unisex smell or is the scent more for men?6 Answers
Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer
  • "I find a little goes a long way...ok so maybe a dime size ;) I wasn't sure about the scent at first it's a little "medicinal smelling" for me, but I feel like the scent fades quickly...and honestly with how soft my hands are feeling these days who cares." in 1 review
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses the Jack Black hand healer cream when he has hand dryness or dry breakout. It has a nice masculine smell and it is non-greasy. They filled it full of Vitamins A and E. It is very hydrating and healing. Great for any working man.
Grace T.
I must need hand lotion during East Coast winters.  The past few winters have been brutal on the East Coast.  This is the only hand lotion I use when my hands start getting dry.  It's not greasy and even paraben free.  I've bought multiple bottles - one to keep at home since my husband also uses it and one for my office.  I could not survive the winter without this lotion.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work with my hands on a daily basis and this is a miracle worker. It keeps my hands soft and helps with the rough cracks in them.
cristina t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality great smell I recommend this product price point not so much but if your into quality vs quantity this is for you!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
My boyfriend was using this last winter and I love the way it smells. He really likes Jack Black products and I even used this salve a few times myself. It is thick, but that keeps hands from being exposed to the cold air.
Shannon C.
My boyfriend bites his Cuticles to the point they are scanned and gross. I bought this for him shortly after we started dating and it worked well and healing his poor fingers!
Ismah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
God bless this product. My boyfriend's hands are always dry but this helps make them soft again. Just remember that a little goes a long way so don't force it
Maria O.
Keeps your hands smooth and soft. Use anytime on the go fits in your purse perfect. Can't live without this product in my bag
Susan R.
Hammond, IN
I have super dry winter hands. the kind that crack and bleed and this is the only hand cream out of dozens that helps heal them! will keep buying it!
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL
There a shop that sells this in the town me and my finacé live in. Every time we go in he HAS to use this. I even do. it is amazing.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Does this thing really work? I have very dry hands and where can I find this?
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion have a unisex smell or is the scent more for men?
Cloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a scent to it?
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Does this have a strong scent?
Jenna H.
Is this strong enough to repair thick calluses on the palm?