BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJack Black
Face Buff Energizing Scrub 88ml/3oz

Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub 88ml/3oz

by Jack Black

Deep-cleansing pre-shaving cleanser & scrub Contains small particles to remove dirt & dead skin cells Gives hydrating softening cooling effect for a less-irritating shave Your razor is able to get closer to minimize razor drag or burn Regular use prevents in-grown hair by unclogging pores Colorant-free paraben-free & dermatologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub 88ml/3oz!
Ade F.
The Jack Black scrub is grainy & minty It does an excellent job of taken off dead skin cells & deep seated debris my face. I use it once a week & it's invigorating & refreshing. Love it.
Chris R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Awesome!! This is effective, without being overly astringent. The packaging is beautiful, and it’s quite affordable as well!
Andres C.
Austin, TX
I love this product, this makes me feel energized after use. It really cleans my face after a long day, of sweat, pollen, dirt, etc. highly recommend the full size product. I tried the trial size.
Somnuk V.
Fresno
This face scrub smells soo amazing. It has a fresh minty man smell. This is great in the morning as it wakes you up. This face buff to me has the perfect consistency of exfoliating products. It’s not too harsh and leave your face glowing.
Elsa P.
Coyoacán
I know it's a product for men, I tasted it the first time when I went to a Sephora event and they gave me a lot of tester products. I put it in my face and I loved how it worked in my skin, it's not oily and leaves my skin really soft. Then I noticed it was for men haha... However I use it at night before I go to sleep.
liana W.
MONTREAL, QC
1,205 reviews
i purchased this for my boyfriend (who is finally starting to get into skin care) and this is his review "Solid pre-shave scrub, gets rid of skin flakes and get the skin ready for a shave while leaving you energized. Good start for the day!" straight from the source ;)

Looking for your answer?