BY JACK BLACK

Face Buff Energizing Scrub with Vitamin C and Menthol Effectively clears the way for an easier shave by smoothing the surface of your skin. This deep-cleaning pre-shave cleanser and scrub contains small scrubbing particles that remove dirt and dead skin cells for a less-irritating shave. Your razor is able to get closer--so less chance of razor drag or burn. Regular use of a scrub also helps prevent in-grown hairs by opening congested pores. Colorant-free. Paraben-free. Dermatologist tested. Vegan. What s in it? Vitamin C and licorice extract for their anti-aging benefits. Allantoin for hydration and softening. Premium grade, micro-fine scrubbing grains for their ability to gently polish skin. Menthol for its cooling, antibacterial properties. Face Buff, Energizing Scrub see more...

• I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very...1 Answers
Emily G.
Middleton
My boyfriend buys this and I’ve used it several times in a pinch. I’m continually pleased with the performance of Jack Black products. It’s very gentle and doesn’t irritate the skin. It smells nice and not too strong. I recommend.
Blake A.
Nashville
I use this face scrub daily to remove excess dirt and oil. It is good for sensitive skin and at preventing ingrown hairs. It keeps my skin from producing excess oil throughout the day.
Fernando R.
McKinney , TX
Hands down the best for guys or girls.. it will leave your face feeling fresh.. I loved using it when in the shower.. have the hot water on and put it on. Leave it on for a few minutes.
Esmeralda Z.
Hands down my favorite face scrub!!!! Unlike the "feminine" face scrubs, this one is actually powerful. I don't need to apply pressure to actually feel like it's doing something. I gently massage it into the face and immediately feel so much better. It has a tingly refreshing scent and feel due to the menthol in it, which I like because I feel like it freshens my face. I definitely recommended for anyone if you're out in the market for a really good face scrub! (Also, I use a bit on my legs before shaving to get rid of dead skin, it gives me a much better shave!)
Fabiola S.
my boyfriend loved the way this scrub smelled and the texture. If you're not sensitive to vitamin C it's worth a try but both my S.O and I broke out like crazy after using this. It's not a wimpy scrub like some of the others I was looking at but again I found it unusable, bummer.
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this for my boyfriend and ended up using it too, can’t use it more than twice a week it will pull off a bit too much skin but it’s really great! He loves it too! Definitely recommend to anyone
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,201 reviews
i purchased this for my boyfriend (who is finally starting to get into skin care) and this is his review "Solid pre-shave scrub, gets rid of skin flakes and get the skin ready for a shave while leaving you energized. Good start for the day!" straight from the source ;)
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.