Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub uploaded by Safiya G.Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub uploaded by Miglė B.

BY JACK BLACK

Effectively clears the way for an easier shave by smoothing the surface of your skin. This deep-cleaning pre-shave cleanser and scrub contains small scrubbing particles that remove dirt and dead skin cells for a less-irritating shave. Your razor is able to get closer--so less chance of razor drag or burn. see more...

Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub
  • "My husband loves this stuff. He's a guys guy and usually doesn't do much to take care of his skin - but he's hooked. On his 3rd bottle. He has sensitive skin with large pores and it's helped control both significantly. Very highly recommended!" in 4 reviews
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought this product for my boyfriend at Sephora and actually have ended up using it a few times myself! It’s great and feels refreshing especially when using this on your face while showering! The scrub helps remove any dead skin and clear clogged pores. My bf absolutely loves Jack Black products and I love that I can use a few of these as well! Sephora almost always has value kits making these a great deal!
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this product as a present for my boyfriend's b-day. Before this he was using the Soap & Glory face scrub and he liked it because of the cooling sensation it provides the skin. Knowing this... I bought him this product along with a few other Jack Black products. This is by far his favorite thing! he said that the scrubbing in this is a bit tougher than the other one he was using, and that the cooling sensation was more intense, which he loves after the gym or after a hot Phoenix day. He also commented that his skin felt smoother... it is funny how he is so into his skin, when I met him he used one soap for everything..... how he has his own skin care routine and shower products. :)
Antoinette J.
I ended up with a sample size of this and I really liked it.  It's marketed more toward a male audience, and the scent follows that theme, but there's absolutely no reason why it couldn't be used by females as well.  My face felt nice and fresh after I used this product, and the smell agreed with me.

A 3oz tube of this will run you about 18USD, and a 6oz tube goes for about 30USD.  I feel like that's a pretty fair price for what you're getting, and you really don't need to use a lot of this product to get good exfoliation.  I imagine this would last for a while.
Katie K.
I got this product for my husband because hello... men need good face products too! Naturally, I had to give this product a try also. Drum roll... This stuff is aaaamazing. It has a light masculine smell to it which I enjoyed and the exfoliation was better than the stuff I use. Little tiny scrubbers that left my face feeling so soft and clean. This stuff is a new favorite for my husband and myself!
Machya A.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the smell and peppermint feel it leaves on the skin. It is truley refreshing and makes the face feel cool and clean. My only wish is that is was a little more grainy.
Ashley H.
Lutherville, MD
This is definitely my favorite scrub I’ve ever used on my face. The peppermint smells awesome and I can feel a cooling sensation as I scrub my face. This has just the right amount of abrasion to not irritate my face but to leave it feeling as smooth as a baby’s bottom
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this for my husband to help with his dry skin, his ingrown facial hair, and help him get a better shave. After a few regular uses this was definitely accomplished. He has sensitive skin and this exfoliant didn’t irritate his skin at all but still worked really well. I use it myself on occasion and love it as well. The exfoliation doesn’t feel harsh and the peppermint in it makes it feel extra refreshing. My skin always feels really good after using this and never irritated. The price may seem a little steep for an exfoliator but it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin, makes getting a closer shave easier, and my husband actually likes it so it’s absolutely worth it in my book.
Miglė B.
Lake Forest, IL
Ok so I don't know if this for guys or unisex .... but I got a sample and used it without knowing .... If this is unisex I don't recommend this for women ..... the smell is super manly . If it's for men then I guess I just exfoliated my face with dudes product 😱🤣my face felled fresh but the smell is not fit for a women in my opinion . :)
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
Although this is a "men's" product, it is the best face wash I've tried in a while! It's minty and refreshing and the tiny bit of scrub to it is perfect for daily use if you have oily but sensitive skin like mine. I'm a face wash-aholic and am determine to find my perfect one. I typically try a product by using it entirely and decide if it's worth a second purchase. This is only the second product I have decided to go back for more!
Kayla A.
Buffalo
So far so good I've only used this twice since I don't want to over exfoliate it's not harsh or too gentle, the scent is like peppermint and vanilla and when you wash it off your face is cool and clean I love when facial washes make your skin cold it feels just like the vasanti exfoliator brighten up except it doesn't make my skin itch after