Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub uploaded by Miglė B.

BY JACK BLACK #98 in Face Scrubs

Effectively clears the way for an easier shave by smoothing the surface of your skin. This deep-cleaning pre-shave cleanser and scrub contains small scrubbing particles that remove dirt and dead skin cells for a less-irritating shave. Your razor is able to get closer--so less chance of razor drag or burn. see more...

Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this for my husband to help with his dry skin, his ingrown facial hair, and help him get a better shave. After a few regular uses this was definitely accomplished. He has sensitive skin and this exfoliant didn’t irritate his skin at all but still worked really well. I use it myself on occasion and love it as well. The exfoliation doesn’t feel harsh and the peppermint in it makes it feel extra refreshing. My skin always feels really good after using this and never irritated. The price may seem a little steep for an exfoliator but it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin, makes getting a closer shave easier, and my husband actually likes it so it’s absolutely worth it in my book.
Antoinette J.
I ended up with a sample size of this and I really liked it.  It's marketed more toward a male audience, and the scent follows that theme, but there's absolutely no reason why it couldn't be used by females as well.  My face felt nice and fresh after I used this product, and the smell agreed with me.

A 3oz tube of this will run you about 18USD, and a 6oz tube goes for about 30USD.  I feel like that's a pretty fair price for what you're getting, and you really don't need to use a lot of this product to get good exfoliation.  I imagine this would last for a while.
Katie K.
I got this product for my husband because hello... men need good face products too! Naturally, I had to give this product a try also. Drum roll... This stuff is aaaamazing. It has a light masculine smell to it which I enjoyed and the exfoliation was better than the stuff I use. Little tiny scrubbers that left my face feeling so soft and clean. This stuff is a new favorite for my husband and myself!
Miglė B.
Lake Forest, IL
Ok so I don't know if this for guys or unisex .... but I got a sample and used it without knowing .... If this is unisex I don't recommend this for women ..... the smell is super manly . If it's for men then I guess I just exfoliated my face with dudes product 😱🤣my face felled fresh but the smell is not fit for a women in my opinion . :)
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
Although this is a "men's" product, it is the best face wash I've tried in a while! It's minty and refreshing and the tiny bit of scrub to it is perfect for daily use if you have oily but sensitive skin like mine. I'm a face wash-aholic and am determine to find my perfect one. I typically try a product by using it entirely and decide if it's worth a second purchase. This is only the second product I have decided to go back for more!
Kayla A.
So far so good I've only used this twice since I don't want to over exfoliate it's not harsh or too gentle, the scent is like peppermint and vanilla and when you wash it off your face is cool and clean I love when facial washes make your skin cold it feels just like the vasanti exfoliator brighten up except it doesn't make my skin itch after
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my all time favorite face scrubs as you can feel it working immediately cleansing your face and it has a nice light feel to it also the scent is very pleasant! I truely love the way my face feels after use and I can wait about 4 days before using it again because my face still feels clean up until then,so I highly recommend this cleanser
Zac B.
Great for shaving, makes it smooth and better than your average shaving cream, I recommend this product to men to shave your face with, a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Brina H.
I really like this scrub! I hijacked it from my guy while on vacation a couple years ago after leaving mine at home & have since repurchased many times. I like it as a face scrub, but love it as a pre wax body exfoliator. The smell is definitely mentholated, but not too strong that it lingers very long.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This scrub smells amazing! It has menthol in it to really perk you up. The scrub isn't too strong, but really seems to exfoliate gently. Just one of my many favorite "borrowed from the boys" products! Jack Black is such a great, consistent brand and I just love how everything smells!