Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub uploaded by Miglė B.

BY JACK BLACK

Effectively clears the way for an easier shave by smoothing the surface of your skin. This deep-cleaning pre-shave cleanser and scrub contains small scrubbing particles that remove dirt and dead skin cells for a less-irritating shave. Your razor is able to get closer--so less chance of razor drag or burn. see more...

Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This scrub smells amazing! It has menthol in it to really perk you up. The scrub isn't too strong, but really seems to exfoliate gently. Just one of my many favorite "borrowed from the boys" products! Jack Black is such a great, consistent brand and I just love how everything smells!
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
My husband loves this stuff. He's a guys guy and usually doesn't do much to take care of his skin - but he's hooked. On his 3rd bottle. He has sensitive skin with large pores and it's helped control both significantly. Very highly recommended!
Zac B.
Great for shaving, makes it smooth and better than your average shaving cream, I recommend this product to men to shave your face with, a little pricey but definitely worth it.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my all time favorite face scrubs as you can feel it working immediately cleansing your face and it has a nice light feel to it also the scent is very pleasant! I truely love the way my face feels after use and I can wait about 4 days before using it again because my face still feels clean up until then,so I highly recommend this cleanser
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
Although this is a "men's" product, it is the best face wash I've tried in a while! It's minty and refreshing and the tiny bit of scrub to it is perfect for daily use if you have oily but sensitive skin like mine. I'm a face wash-aholic and am determine to find my perfect one. I typically try a product by using it entirely and decide if it's worth a second purchase. This is only the second product I have decided to go back for more!
Maria C.
This is super good especially in the winter time when your face starts to feel dry. I used it for the first time a few weeks ago and I have to say the packaging was amazing! The only way to improve would be for it to not dry out your face so much and that there be no need for a moisturizer.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
My boyfriend uses this as his exfoliator and loves it. He uses it twice a week and it leaves his skin super soft and revitalized. It keeps the dead skin from his beard. He loves it, definitely will repurchase! Jack Black is a great men's brand!
Kayla A.
Buffalo
So far so good I've only used this twice since I don't want to over exfoliate it's not harsh or too gentle, the scent is like peppermint and vanilla and when you wash it off your face is cool and clean I love when facial washes make your skin cold it feels just like the vasanti exfoliator brighten up except it doesn't make my skin itch after
Brina H.
I really like this scrub! I hijacked it from my guy while on vacation a couple years ago after leaving mine at home & have since repurchased many times. I like it as a face scrub, but love it as a pre wax body exfoliator. The smell is definitely mentholated, but not too strong that it lingers very long.
lena s.
layland wv
Makes my face feel so soft! It is amazing!! I would suggest this to anyone and its great even if you have sensitive skin!