BY JACK BLACK

with Vitamins A and E This high-potency eye treatment contains advanced ingredients and soothing extracts to provide three key benefits - it reduces puffiness, minimizes the appearance of dark circles and helps alleviate fine lines and wrinkles.  Intense moisturizers penetrate tissue and help it maintain critical moisture, keeping skin hydrated and younger-looking.  The lightweight gel formula soaks in immediately, leaving no trace on skin or greasy after feel.  Fragrance-free.  Colorant-free.  Dermatologist tested.  Vegan. What s in it? Vitamins A and E, beta-carotene and vitamin C, high potency vitamins known to help ease the signs of aging. Grape seed extract to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Chamomile extract, camellia extract and cornflower extract to help soothe and calm skin. Panthenol to condition and soften skin. Manufactured in see more...

Tyler F.
Tulsa
A good to decent eye gel. Does reduce puffiness and makes eyes feel a little more alert in the morning. The new applicator isn't the best, but definitely isn't terrible by any means. Recommend for all
Shailly S.
Rockaway , NJ
Didn't make much of a difference . My husband used this balm almost every night for 3 months and now we are stuck with it as it is a lot of quantity. The only thing it does is makes the eye area moisturized for the night . nothing much for the dark circles.
EMonn T.
Louisville
This works great. I have bad dark under eyes and now you can barely see them. I don’t even have to color correct at all before putting on makeup.
Yndira R.
I actually got this in a travel size gift box for my bf. He mentioned that this chapstick had improved his chaped lips pretty much.
Rachel E.
This product irritated my under eyes really bad, I️ got red pumps all on my under eye area. I️ would not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin
Celina M.
Pickering, ON
Not a bad product but also not a life changing one for me. I’ll continue using it but probably won’t repurchase
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
All I can say is that my friend has this and he loves it! he's on his 3rd tube now!!

Amazon