Jack Black Epic Moisture MP10 Oil for Face uploaded by Fernanda v.

BY JACK BLACK

Jack Black Epic Moisture MP10 Oil for Face, Body & Hair, 2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS (new) see more...

Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
I actually stole this from my brother a couple of years ago and have purchased it time and time again since. It is a great facial oil because it really soaks into your skin and hydrates it instead of sitting on the surface leaving you greasy. Very gentle! It's also great for your hair!
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
I really love this product. My skin is very oily but after I wash my face I apply a thin layer of this and it keeps me moisturized all night. I've also applied in my hair and it makes it so smooth. I really love it.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
My husband loves this! Very lightweight and doesn't break him out. It's a good value as well as a little goes a long way so it will last you a while. I would highly recommend.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
This oil is beyond amazing and a great multitasker!! I've personally used it as a moisturizer in the summer! It's a lightweight hydration that leaves my skin feeling soft without weighing it down! My boyfriend does the same but also uses it to soften his beard. It makes it way more touchable! I recommend it to everyone!!!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I got this as a sample from Sephora I believe and it was a good size. It had two uses in it and I ended up using it in my hair because my hair is pretty damaged. It worked really well, I think any Argan oil would have done the same but since I got this for free I'm pretty happy.
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
My husband loves this beard oil. He has very sensitive skin and this works just fine for him. It's very moisturizing without breaking the skin out underneath. The smell is very clean and it absorbs into the hair. A little does go a long way and will last a while!
Shaconda G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I got my jack black from Sephora and I really like the moisture that it gives. Using before primer while doing makeup helps keep my face moisturized under all the foundation and other things I use on my face. Jack black actually has a nice collection of things. I like the argon oil that his particular moisturizer has in it. It's a little pricey for a moisturizer but worth it
Hope K.
St Petersburg, FL
This is amazing. It just soaks into your skin, not greasy or oily, even in Florida humidity. This is now a staple in our household.
Veronica M.
Muy buen producto.... Recientemente lo empecé a usar... Me gusta mucho.
Lo recomiendo
Ashley C.
Bronx , NY
This is supposed to be a men's brand but I find that I really love a love of their products. This oil absorbs into the skin quickly without being greasy. I apply it after I've washed my face and before moisturizer. I use it both morning and night. I'm about halfway through my bottle and will definitely repurchase.

Sephora