BY JACK BLACK

with Witch Hazel, Lavender and Rosemary Designed for use with an electric razor or clippers, this lightweight, non-greasy balm provides superior skin conditioning for less irritation and an easier shave.  Helps stiffen and prop up whiskers, prep the beard and reduce friction.  Also soothes and calms skin.  Dries fast, leaving no noticeable residue to clog the razor.  Fragrance-free.  Vegan. What s in it? Natural witch hazel acts as an astringent to help stiffen and prop-up whiskers for a smooth, close shave. Oat kernel flour, lavender and linseed extract help reduce shaving friction and minimize shaving irritation. Sunflower seed oil and glycerin soothe and condition skin, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed. Electric Shave Enhancer see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My dad has used this ever since I can remember. He has super sensitive skin and can only use an electric razor and generally also uses this! I personally like the smell but in a way where it reminds me of home.
Mark K.
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
I really like Jack Black Electric Shave Enhancer, it leaves my face moisturized after my shave has a nice, clean, pleasant smell and gives you a smooth shave.
I've never tried another product like this as I like the way this works. I use warm water to moisten my face and neck (wet to the touch, but not running down), then immediately apply this right over the water. I only use a pea-sized quantity of product. Then, I wait for several seconds to let the whiskers soak, then start shaving. If it gets a little dry, I just use my fingertip to apply a tad more water and continue shaving. I know the directions tell you to wait till it is dry but you do not want to do this!
Darrell D.
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
How good is this product?