BY JACK BLACK

Dry Erase® Ultra-Calming Face Cream with Hydromanil™, Ginger Root, Vitamins C & E This powerful, non-greasy cream provides immediate and lasting moisturization for dry skin, calms sensitive skin, and helps reduce redness and irritation. This exclusive formula mimics the structure of natural skin lipids by trapping in essential moisture and aiding in the repair and replenishment of the skin s natural protective barrier. What s In It? Hydromanil™ : Shows up to a 21% increase in immediate moisturizer action after 4 hours, and with. see more...

• Is this lotion good for acne-prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is this good for combination and oily skin? Is the scent ...1 Answers
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I absolutely love this face lotion it is very moisturizing. I have combo skin and this leave my dryness refreshed. It doesn't have much of a smell which is good. It is not greasy feelings I lovvvveeeeeee this stuff so much
Valerie M.
San Antonio
This stuff is so great! It has a good smell so it's not strong or bad smelling and it is so so so moisturizing. It had dry skin around the middle of my forehead near my eyebrows and sides of nose and it gets rid of them!
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite just love the way it make my skin feels so be it also a great packaging and great value as well
Alondra R.
Oceanside, CA
I use this as my nightime cream and every time i wake up i see a difference in my skin
Pam S.
San Antonio, TX
Is this lotion good for acne-prone skin?
Halie D.
Is this good for combination and oily skin? Is the scent too strong for around the eye area?

Sephora