BY JACK BLACK

This lightweight formula is a daily use broad-spectrum sunscreen and an advanced facial treatment in one. see more...

Vanessa J.
My favorite form of sun protection hands down! I have oily/combo acne prone skin & this doesn’t break me out. It doesn’t clog my pores or feels heavy. It’s very light & I repurchase when I run out. I have tried other forms of sun screen moisturizers & they don’t compare to this one. I recommend!
Laura H.
Phoenix
I have yet to try a Jack Black product and not love it. This lotion goes so far with just a small amount. Smells pleasant without being irritating. Provides good SPF. Goes on creamy and smooth. I’m a big fan.
Danyell K.
Columbia SC
This is a chemical SPF so I use it as my moisturizer under my makeup and it works really well. It doesn't break my makeup up or make it look patchy. It also doesn't leave a white cast, it's alittle greasy feeling but it usually soaks in quick enough. Either way I'm happy with it but I don't know if I'm going to repurchase.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: Very pleasantly surprised by how well this performs for my skin! I love how lightweight it is and leaves a super smooth finish that's not greasy or shiny. It contains several plant extracts and smells very pleasant. It's also good to keep my skin matte and doesn't get as shiny throughout the day!
Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
Love love love. So in love. Will never use another SPF again. Works wonders for my skin especially if you want to apply make up after. All other spf moisturizers are so sticky that make up looks disgusting. This one is like a primer. Amazing.
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
Being in the military for 10 years I was exposed to all the elements. My face was always razor burnt, sunburnt, wind burnt or red from the cold. My wife suprised me with jack black products one year and I fell in love. This product gave me the protection I needed as well as making my face feel great all day long.
Tina D.
Both my boyfriend and I use this product and we are addicted. I have been using this product fo3r years 3 and recommend it to everyone
Katie J.
Buffalo
Accidentally bought this product thinking it was for women... I love that it is unscented and has no crazy ingredients.
Lauren H.
Only facial sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. Works very well and easy to reapply!
Rory S.
Kitchener, ON
While this cream helped prevent any major sun damage to my face, it left my skin feeling greasy. A little disappointed, especially because of the price point. I would recommend this product to people who’s skin is not as sensitive as mine, perhaps, and who don’t mind an oily appearance.