BY JACK BLACK

with Blue Algae Extract and Sea Parsley Ideal for daily use, this lightweight moisturizer is an advanced facial treatment product with a built in sunscreen, SPF 20.  The emollient formula visibly improves skin s overall appearance and provides lasting hydration without oiliness or heaviness.  Contains potent antioxidants and vitamins, and offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection to help shield skin from premature aging due to sun exposure. The PureScience® formula locks in nature s best to please even the most sensitive skin using certified organic ingredients with no fragrance, parabens or colorants. Vegan.  Dermatologist tested. What s in it? Advanced moisturizing complex locks moisture into the skin and forms a protective barrier to retain moisture. Blue algae extract, a rich source of vitamin E, helps keep skin supple and reduce inflammation and redn see more...

• I have oily skin, will it be good for my skin? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face moisturizer because the water in my ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the $28????2 Answers
Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer
  • "My boyfriend is LAZY about his skin care, but I knew I needed to get him using daily SPF. I snuck this into his morning routine and he LOVED it. It has a great clean scent, not flowery or fruity but also doesn't try to be too masculine. It does not leave a greasy or oily residue but is very moisturizing. I get a loving reminder when he is running low so I can stock up. Would definitely recommend. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is my husbands favorite facial moisturizer. He has very sensitive skin and finds this gentle but effective. He gets it at Ulta or sephora and from me every holiday! Though a bit expensive he finds it worth it!" in 5 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely love this Jack Black double-duty face moisturizer. Even though this line is targeted towards men it is definitely versatile enough for women's use. I say this because it's not like it uses a masculine scent as a baseline, in fact there really isn't much of a cent, which is what I prefer. If anything it just smells like a light sunscreen and fresh. It has broad spectrum SPF 20 with blue algae extract and sea parsley. I very sensitive skin and this does not irritate it one bit. It's nice to know something this lightweight and smooth to put on is also a sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin. Contains Avobenzone 2.2% and Octinoxate 7.5% -- both of these ingredients purpose is sunscreen. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Sierra J.
Washington DC
Review for: Double-Duty more...
The Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer is perfect for people who want a low maintenance skin care routine. It is moisturizing, light and even has SPF in it to protect your from the sun. I have been using it every day for almost a year and I couldn't be happier with it!
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer, SPF 20, 1.5 fl oz more...
I got into skincare this summer and this was my spf and daily moisurizer in the mornings. I loved this. It smelled like plants but wasn't overbearing and disappeared once it sunk into my skin. It is very lightweight, and the consistency is thin and almost runny. My skin stayed moisturized for hours. I had the 1.5 oz tube and it costs me $18. I think it is definitely on the pricey side. If you're considering this just pay $10 more for the next size up, but it is definitely a product that I would recommend.
Jenna L.
Avilla
Review for: Double-Duty more...
This is THE best face moisturizer ever. I have oily skin, so I normally can’t use cream moisturizers. But this is my holy grail ❤️😍 makes my skin feel so amazing and soft. I’ve went through countless bottles of this.
Niha A.
Austin, TX
Review for: Double-Duty more...
This is a thin moisturizer but it absorbs very nicely. It does not leave my skin sticky and it’s very absorbing. The packaging is great because of the pump and the scent is amazing. I am a female but this product works great on men and women!
Alesandra F.
I hate to be that person but I wish I could give this 0 stars.I have combination skin and decided to try this out because of all the positive reviews. Please, DO NOT let all of the positive reviews fool you. I've been blessed to have calm skin that rarely breaks out, if ever. When I first started using this product, everything seemed fine for the first couple of days of use but after 2-3 days in, I got these GIANT, AND I MEAN GIANT and painful blemishes all over my face. Never in my life have I ever had such a reaction to a product. It's advertised as being tested for allergies...I don't believe that for one second. I looked at lower star reviews on line after the breakout and saw that far too many people had experienced the same problem. I will not be purchasing from Jack Black again. Returning this to the store ASAP. If you treasure your skin, DO NOT purchase this product. Trust me.
Thao H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer, SPF 20, 1.5 fl oz, Double-Duty, no color more...
My favorite day-time moisturizer! I used to use another moisturizer but it did not contain SPF so I had to use sunscreen separately, however ever since discovering a smaller size of this in a kit I bought I've been buying the bigger bottles since then. I like how it contains SPF as well, since it saves the hassle of having to apply sunscreen and moisturizer. So that saves me an extra step.

I like how I only need one pump to cover my entire face, since it blends out so nicely (two if I feel extra dry lol). It smells nice and fresh. I also like how it is in a pump form vs like a jar or a tube. I just like being able to leave it on my vanity and pumping it. I also love how quickly it absorbs into my skin and works well with my makeup not looking too greasy or dry. Highly recommended, also a plus cause you're s/o can also share moisturizer with you!
leslie v.
Bronx, NY
My favorite moisturizer. This stuff sinks in fast, leaves no white cast, and gives my skin a bit of a glow. I love how light it is for summer days, and the spf is great though I wish it was higher.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This is actually my boyfriend's moisturizer that I saw laying around & decided to try it myself! I was 1) surprised that it didn't smell like a man lol and smelled minty & fresh and 2) happy to find a moisturizer that didn't over-hydrate my face! It's funny because I was just reading reviews about this line to purchase for him, not knowing he already owns the whole kit!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Since my husband tends to be lazy about his skin care, I decided to try Jack Black. Having the sunscreen in it I consider a bonus. He gave it a try. He was really happy with how light the cream felt on his face. It did not feel oily or stick which is the main reason he hates to put it on. He is now using this product twice a day in the morning and again at night. His face is clear and smooth with a health glow.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I have a very very oily T zone and dry areas around my mouth. I have been using a gel moisturizer as this seems to work ok'ish. How heavy is this lotion? I'm so afraid to change but I need some spf in my life!
Norma G.
I received this as a sample from Sephora. Of course, I got it just to give it to my husband so he could try it. Some of his face gets so dry that nothing will help it. He tried some of this and he has been using it. So far, no complaints. He says its lightweight, not sticky, and smells good.
Brittani R.
The winter is always a very bad time for my skin. Especially my face. I tend to get extremely dry on my t-zone and my cheeks. It causes my makeup to look cakey and gross. I need a moisturizer that will take care of my dry face but is also light enough to wear under my makeup. Any recommendations?
Sarah A.
Altoona, PA
Is this worth the $28????
giulina s.
How does this compare to Clinique's moisture surge?